Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse 78 - Providence 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And the inmate of Bernie say's he was lying.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...-was-lying

:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:
lol...I had no idea he even existed. That shows me hardly anyone believed him anyway. I wouldn't get to high on yourself Overrated...Bernie Fine is a pedophile, and your team is Overrated.
Your team sucks di*k. See ya
^
No, according to multiple 12 year old boys, Bernie does.
Then Vundy's boyfriend RIUTG has 2 cent, Only real **** suckers is you too.
:notbad::blabbermo:yawn:Confusedhh:
You're just jealous...

And you know you don't have to censor yourself, right? At least give me a first and last letter so I'll know what you're calling me...Kind of like "you're a c**t". See?
Anyway Overrated, how long do we have to wait to see Cuse play a skilled Big East team? Hopefully it happens soon. The majority of college basketball fans can't even name one player on the #1 team in the country, lol.
Overrated Wrote:Then Vundy's boyfriend RIUTG has 2 cent, Only real **** suckers is you too.

lol, you mad little bernie?
By the way its TWO not TOO.
DA
SU is over rated as they are every year and it will show when it matters the most
No im not mad, goofy bitch.
Seriously Syracuse is a good team. They may be benefitting from a down Big East this year. UConn is their only competition. But everyone on here should quit being trolls. Syracuse is good.
Syracuse will lose a couple games this year. They are not deserving of the #1 spot, yes they've been undefeated, and in the Big East, but have played no one. I predict they will not win the Big East tournament and get beat out in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
They deserve it. They haven't lost a game. Granted they haven't played the toughest of schedules so far, but they have beat a good Florida team and a decent Marquette team. Their strength of schedule is rated 3rd by the way and their current RPI is first, so yes they deserve their ranking. Who do you think deserves it? UK? We lost to and unranked team on the road and our SOS is 76 while our RPI is 7th.
Overrated Wrote:No im not mad, goofy bitch.

:igiveup:
Overrated Wrote:No im not mad, goofy bitch.

[Image: LOK6q.jpg]
UK can barely beat a zone against Auburn and Old Dominion or some skank school, Cuse would rip Uk apart. But i'm a troll for saying that, Gosh I hope these teams meet in March.
Overrated Wrote:UK can barely beat a zone against Auburn and Old Dominion or some skank school, Cuse would rip Uk apart. But i'm a troll for saying that, Gosh I hope these teams meet in March.
Syracuse would have just a hard time against UK's man defense as UK would agains the zone. It would be a hard fought game. Syracuse is a good team but don't act like they are the second coming of Christ.
Why not act like that? 3/4 this board act's UK could beat the Bulls...Guess we all can be confident huh, It kills Uk fans even more Cuse is taking the spotlight, and play it off, Cuse has played noone..LOLLOLOL..
Overrated Wrote:Why not act like that? 3/4 this board act's UK could beat the Bulls...Guess we all can be confident huh, It kills Uk fans even more Cuse is taking the spotlight, and play it off, Cuse has played noone..LOLLOLOL..
Way to exaggerate there man. The Bulls really? Maybe the Bobcats.

Florida is good and Marquette is decent. The Big East is not what it has been. I wasn't ripping Syracuse but you are about to make me hate them. They still have to play Louisville twice and UConn twice. They still have competition to go.
People on here, make me enjoy seeing Uk lose an struggle against teams like Auburn and Tenn...So? Uk's 3rd best win got destroyed by a team Cuse has blown out twice, So it's the UK fans who need a reality check..[Most, not all]
By gawd, UK should be able to pick apart the Heat, Bulls and Lakers from what I read on here...As far as Cuse being overrated, Yea right...They will lose though.. Soon..Very soon...
^ Maybe the Bulls and Lakers, but c'mon, let's get serious, they would struggle against the Heat!!!!
It'd be close....I don't see no one stopping MKG
Overrated Wrote:It'd be close....I don't see no one stopping MKG

I'm pretty confident that the Refs would somehow stop him, the refs always screw UK