Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Harlan/10th Region Bishop Brossart 1st rd All "A" Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
I am not sure who Brossart played in the 10th region, but I noticed that Harlan was the only team that had a winning record in the 13th All "A".
Mountain Wrote:I am not sure who Brossart played in the 10th region, but I noticed that Harlan was the only team that had a winning record in the 13th All "A".
I believe you are right about that and Harlan was by far the favorite in the tournament. Things are about to get real real fast for the Lady Dragons. I think they will be the favorite in the first round up in Frankfort but then they,more than likely,will face Mercy from the 6th region in the 2nd round. Mercy is one of the better teams in the overall state and probably in the top 5. I'm not saying they can't win,they can,but Mercy would be the best team they have played all year. Harlan will need everything they've got to win that game.
When is this game?
Backwoods Wrote:I believe you are right about that and Harlan was by far the favorite in the tournament. Things are about to get real real fast for the Lady Dragons. I think they will be the favorite in the first round up in Frankfort but then they,more than likely,will face Mercy from the 6th region in the 2nd round. Mercy is one of the better teams in the overall state and probably in the top 5. I'm not saying they can't win,they can,but Mercy would be the best team they have played all year. Harlan will need everything they've got to win that game.

I don't think Mercy is a class A school. Holy Cross is probably the best class A team in the 6th region.
BLT FAN Wrote:I don't think Mercy is a class A school. Holy Cross is probably the best class A team in the 6th region.
You are right about. I don't know what had me thinking Mercy was class "A",LOL. Anyway,that looks a lot better for Harlan. They should be able to play with Holy Cross. But they are still a good team. Thanks for the correction.