Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be the new Lakers head coach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ESPN radio reporting that Rudy will resign tonight due to the team play and health reasons.

So whom will take over.
I dont know, but if they offer Pitino enough money he'll go anywhere.
I didn't even think about Pitino but that wouldn't surprise me. I just can't see him leaving the college game again.
I personally don't care who they hire, I just wish that they would send Kobe home. For some reason the boy just get's on my nerves.
Maybe they'll make Kobe what he really wants to be. A player / coach.

:lol: :lol:
Better throw in a GM also lol..and that might satisfy him lol
I don't think anything will satisfy him.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:I personally don't care who they hire, I just wish that they would send Kobe home. For some reason the boy just get's on my nerves.

I know basketballer loves him.. But I feel ya taxi.. Great player but his spoiled attitude overshadows him abilities..
Who cares long as he teaches Kobe cheese a lession or 2 or 3.
They just said on ESPN Phil Jackson may take the job again.
I was just joking about Pitino Catdawg. Just still sour about him selling out at UK.
I dont know if Kobe will let Phil Jackson come back.
I doubt Phil Jackson will come back because truthfully Phil doesnt like to coach teams that he knows wont win a championship. People praise him for his nine rings but all he really had to do is play a peace keeper because he always had the talent.

I say Lakers keep an intermin coach till the end of the year then sign Nate McMillan whose contract with the Sonics ends this year.
Who cares about the lakers head coaching job? the smartest man (but one i also hate) was dukes head coach mike whatever....he turned down the job when it first opened up...why? because without shaq this team sucks...u got a .500 team that has a superstar who is the most selfish player in basketball... as far as a coach, is there really ne big name coaches out there that arent content with their jobs...i say u stick with the interim head coach and get a college guy right after March Madness...
"torQQue" Wrote:
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:I personally don't care who they hire, I just wish that they would send Kobe home. For some reason the boy just get's on my nerves.

I know basketballer loves him.. But I feel ya taxi.. Great player but his spoiled attitude overshadows him abilities..

Poor lil Basketballer lol..

I hate the NBA nowadays. It's all gone downhill, taking kids out of high school, and giving them multi-million dollar contracts is bullcrap.. What 18 year old is goin to know what to do with 1,000,000 bucks other than have a good time? Now these guys are nothing but spoiled brats and have given the NBA a bad name IMO. People like Kobe, Lebron, Garnett, and whoever else should have stayed in school, learned some manners, and maybe the NBA wouldn't be having all these problems. I used to like the lakers until they got Kobe. It just makes me sick..
Early reports say they want Jim Calhoun and / or Phil Jackson to return.
Check this out. This could be the answer to the question.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/st...id=1982925[/url]
I really hope Phil doesn't comeback to the Lakers.
well i dunno...they were doin pretty good w/ him for a little while

yea i heard somethin on phil comin back too...
as a big time laker fan its easy to say phil jackson will not come back....look for Flip Saunders to take the coaching job next year
I really expected the Lakers to be close to getting someone by now. I'm starting to think they will wait until the end of the season now.
its offical now, Frank hamblem will be coach the rest of the year for the lakers
Did you see the assistance coaches?
its pretty much the same assistant coaches, they imporved kurt rambis' position catdawg
I thought Kurt and Brian had both left the team and were returning now. Guess I thought wrong.
brian shaw is now an assistant coach
But was he already with them or not. I had thought both he and Rambis were alway from the team this year. And were now returning.
theyve always been with the team, just now there recognized as assitant coaches
OK I thought they left when Rudy came on board.

Thanks VW
no prob. dawg
I owe you one.
Pages: 1 2