Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jeff Fisher Hired By St. Louis Rams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no story yet, but ESPN confirms Fisher is going to the Rams.
It's a very good move for the Rams.
There is talent there. He can win with it. The division is also VERY winnable. I know San Francisco had a great record this year, but they are not as good as that record says because the division was so bad.

Bradford is a good piece to build around, Steven Jackson is a great back, Cadillac Williams is their backup. Have a Pro-Bowl receiver in Brandon Lloyd. James Laurinaitis is a good LB. Chris Long is a super-talent.

I know nothing about the offensive line. Are they good? Bad? Good pieces to build around on the line?

Basically, a good rebuilding job has been done, and good YOUNG pieces at the right spots are there (QB, WR, D-Line, LB)
^ I believe we called this in the Jeff Fisher (Rams or Dolphins) thread I started...
One thing is for sure.... St. Louis Rams just got better!
^ekff, we do think a lot alike.
Their O-Line is pretty bad...

They hold the #2 pick, they need to get someone to protect Bradford.

I think they should take Matt Kalil from USC.
J-Rod Wrote:Their O-Line is pretty bad...

They hold the #2 pick, they need to get someone to protect Bradford.

I think they should take Matt Kalil from USC.

Agreed. Or trade down if they believe he will be available later.

They could probably trade down to #3 or #4. The Stanford O-lineman is good as well. I believe 3 or 4 O-linemen will be in the Top 10-15 easily. Cannot hurt yourself trading down when that is the case.
Love it. I'll always be a Jeff Fisher fan. I hope he does well in St. Louis.
Just thinking.... But we all know what happens then Fisher has a QB that he don't want. Like in Tenn. He didn't want Young but the owner and GM did.. So Fisher might want to draft his own QB with that #2 pick.. Maybe RGIII
Nice hire.
Great for both Fisher and St. Louis...has a crapload of skill.