Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell @ Cordia 1/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts?
I'm going to say Powell by 15.
Powell struggling....Cordia coming off big win....look for Cordia to continue winning ways!
Powell by 10
Oh I'm sorry I forgot a 10-6 record (Powell) was struggling while a 5-9 record (Cordia) wasnt.
Powell 75-62
Powell by 16
Prove me wrong lions.

Powell 71
Cordia 63
Powell did graduate some keys roles from last years team, but in the end I believe Powell is just slightly too much.

Powell-73
Cordia-67

Go Lions!!!
Powell by 20. Could be worse if they get hot from behind the arc
When you are coming off a 30 point beat down....don't think you will be coming into Cordia on a high....don't care what your record is
Cordia is climbing to the top of the 14th.... Powell rolls!
CoachRhodesFan Wrote:When you are coming off a 30 point beat down....don't think you will be coming into Cordia on a high....don't care what your record is

That's true. Like I said If Powell get's hot from behind the Arc they will run away with it. ALL OF THEIR PLAYERS CAN SHOOT THE 3. Even Their big man, Conner (Which Idk if he's playing or not). Powell hit 11 3's against Bourbon County (Which Bourbon isn't Cordia, if they was to meet Cordia would probably win because Bourbon has went down hill since Their best player went down to injury). If you take the 3 away from Powell they will go inside and if you aren't careful they will beat you on the inside as well
Powell by 11
Powell by 6
Aldric Perfidus Wrote:Cordia is climbing to the top of the 14th.... Powell rolls!
Climbing to the top of the 14th, really. You win one game and now you are ready to be in the top 5. We see what happened the last time, a lot of roar not a lot of lion. History says not to forget the past or it will repeat itself. I would not want to see repeat in the district of the 1st Cordia KCC game. Powell in by 8, coach Hall's experience pulls out the victory.