Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 44 Shelby Valley 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Way to go Pikeville!!!!! Would have loved to have seen this one. Congratulations coach Williams and the
Pikeville Panthers!!!!!
Congrats Pikeville!!
Good Job Boys!!
Thats what I'm talking about!! Way to go Panthers, 59th District Champions!!

Bart Williams brings home the district title in his 1st season as a head coach!
Good win Pikeville!
From what I have been told..and I say this very sarcastically...another "GREAT" coaching job by the Boo Boo Man Tonight..Ya get a win of 15 at home...by 6 at the Ville but you can't pull out the win at a neutral site?
Congrats Pikeville!!
Congrats to the Panthers!!!
Wooooo District Champs! Congrats Pikeville!
Congratulations Pikeville!!! GREAT WIN!!
I predicted this one! I am bettting that Booher is adios!
I stand corrected! Congrats PHS. SVHS keep your head up. This region is wide open and the regional title can still be yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not with that coach, bring back Rowe.
way to go pikeville i told you all you could do it and i'm loving it good luck
If someone would have predicted this a couple months ago... they would have been commited. Pikeville played hard nose ball all night tonight. Again, it looked like they wanted the win more than Valley.

For everyone who is saying it was the coaches fault for Valley. Booher did a great coaching job. For those who said he didnt, what could he have done different? Pikeville played harder than Valley did for the WHOLE game.
The 59th district is officially the worst in Ky HS basketball.

This could be the 2 worst teams to EVER make the region tourney.
"NEXT" Wrote:The 59th district is officially the worst in Ky HS basketball.

This could be the 2 worst team to EVER make the region tourney.
:wtf1:
Way to go Pikeville!

Best of luck to you in the regional tourney!
what are you talking about? the 59th is one of the most difficult and competitive.
The reason it is competitive is because they are all real bad......no team in that district can score over 50..........and every computer ranking has them the worst.
Every district in the 15th region is weak when you compare it to the rest of the state. The 59th is down this year no doubt but I am still very proud of the Panthers for making the region. Most years I would rank the 59th district above the 60th district though but I agree the 60th is tougher this year.
I agree PHSFAN, until Coach Casey took over Belfry, Pike Central was the only team worth anything from 2000 until last year.

I took a cheap shot....sorry:ref1:
"NEXT" Wrote:I agree PHSFAN, until Coach Casey took over Belfry, Pike Central was the only team worth anything from 2000 until last year.

I took a cheap shot....sorry:ref1:

Pikeville is trying to install some pride and excitment back into the basketball program and they have done that this year but there is still a lot of work to do. Really I wouldn't care if the 59th was made up of David, Piarist, Phelps, and Pikeville. When you haven't been to a regional tournament in years it just feels good to see my alma mater going back to the tournament and esp. with the tourney being in Pikeville.

Good luck to the Pirates btw, if Pikeville doesn't win it, which I don't expect them to but the region is wide open so you never know, I hope Belfry wins the region.
"NEXT" Wrote:The reason it is competitive is because they are all real bad......no team in that district can score over 50..........and every computer ranking has them the worst.

The reason East Ridge and SV didn't score over 50 is that Pikeville smothered them to death with hard nosed half court defense.

Great win and Great Season for the Panthers! Good Luck next week at the EXPO!!

ps..Hey Next, you need some sleep there buddy,you have been watching too much basketball or something!!
"bball fan" Wrote:The reason East Ridge and SV didn't score over 50 is that Pikeville smothered them to death with hard nosed half court defense.
:Thumbs:
I thought Pikeville and Coach Williams had a good game plan. Pikeville played great halfcourt defense. Congrats Coach Williams and good luck in the region
All I can say is congrats to Pikeville, and way to prove me wrong :thumb: Not much other than that to be said....

Good job by their coach, and good luck to both teams in the region....
All I can say is congrats to Pikeville, and way to prove me wrong Not much other than that to be said....

Katie Bar the Doors.............Alfus is WRONG............GREAT JOB PIKEVILLE..........i would love to see u n the Sweet 16.............Alfus...i suggest u get yourself a team.....u have jumped from ban wagon to ban wagon all year.......LMFAO.........
"bball fan" Wrote:The reason East Ridge and SV didn't score over 50 is that Pikeville smothered them to death with hard nosed half court defense.

Great win and Great Season for the Panthers! Good Luck next week at the EXPO!!

ps..Hey Next, you need some sleep there buddy,you have been watching too much basketball or something!!

Yeah your right, I need rest but I will not stop watching basketball until.......................well never, it is by far the greatest sport ever created
Ohh my goodness..ALFUS admitting he got proved wrong !!! (lol)
What is this world coming too.:BigLaugh: ...
Well I was wrong also.. I thought for sure SV would take it...Congrats P'ville..and good luck to both teams at the expo center..It will be crazy
Pages: 1 2