Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 74 - East Ridge 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
final
??
yessir. I think you got the jv score. Hudson lead the lions with 35 owens added 16.
KHSAA has it as 74-66
^lol mad bad.
so cordia won?
^yea.
E.ridge Wrote:so cordia won?
i told you Smile
1/10/2012
Cordia 74
East Ridge 66

East Ridge 10 10 19 27 66
Cordia 13 11 23 27 74

East Ridge -- Mullins 16, Miller 14, Kasongo 13, Wolter 17, Coleman 6.
Cordia -- Mullins 16, Hudson 34, Owens 14, Sumner 4, Smith 2, Tackett 4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Terrible loss for E.R...........
I've found 2 different scores with ER winning, and one score (this one) with Cordia winning. Is this the correct score or not?
OK, got this score confirmed. Gracias to KHSAA12 and Bulldog.

Also, the KHSAA site really needs to confirm scores before posting. This is the 5th incorrect score I've found in 2 days.
WOW!!! What happened to ER in this one?
Texas knocks off Canada!
Congrats Cordia
Congrats Lions!
WOW....and Rhodes is still suspended. I'd be firing him and hiring this guy that is filling in for him.

and, welcome back KHSAA12....you've been missing on here for a while :biggrin:
KHSAA12 Wrote:yessir. I think you got the jv score. Hudson lead the lions with 35 owens added 16.

was told that Hudson posted on Facebook or Twitter one that he was thinking about going back to Texas. Guess he didn't.
Rhodes? The coach? Why in the world is he suspended???
vundy33 Wrote:Rhodes? The coach? Why in the world is he suspended???

He has been suspended for just about as many games as he has coached this year. I would seriously be considering trading him for this guy who has them right now. Talked to several people who were at the KCC vs. Cordia game and they all said they were more impressed with this assistant coach. Not sure who he is.
Looks like East Ridge is one recruit short.:pondering:

Me thinkith.
THOMCAT Wrote:Looks like East Ridge is one recruit short.:pondering:

Me thinkith.

Actually, two of Cordia's three Texas boys went back to Texas over Christmas. They only have one recruit left. In fact, this assistant who is filling in for Rhodes said in his pregame interview at the KCC game that Cordia has lost eight boys off their varsity team since KCC played them the beginning of December. Looks like Rhodes had the wrong boys playing to me.
I seen the Cordia/KCC game the other night and the Lions are much better under the current assistant coach who is currently coaching them. The fans and administration at Cordia needs to sing to Rhodes " Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more".
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I seen the Cordia/KCC game the other night and the Lions are much better under the current assistant coach who is currently coaching them. The fans and administration at Cordia needs to sing to Rhodes " Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more".

I went to the Hazard game that night instead, but everyone I talk to says the samething you are. Do you know this assistant coach at Cordia?
School Admin. Wrote:Terrible loss for E.R...........

Are serious Cordia played great. Rhodes had a great plan.
tommy2 Wrote:Are serious Cordia played great. Rhodes had a great plan.

Are you saying Rhodes did coach tonight? He should not have coached. He is serving a four game suspension. He should still have to sit out Fridays game against Powell Co.
It is probably Mitch Smith, idk for certain I've not watched them but he has coached in Rhodes absence earlier according to the Hazard Herald. What is the suspension for?
East Ridge must be involved in some sort of point shaving scandal...
Canadian Mob!
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge must be involved in some sort of point shaving scandal...

Nah, I think it's just a crappy coach, and players that do not care.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5