Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: For a UK courtside seat against the gators.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would you do for a UK courtside seat for the gators game?
Question is...What would'nt I do ??? Smile Confusedhh:
Before I answer, I have one question.....

Will Tubby be there????Tongueuke:
Pirate Pal Wrote:Before I answer, I have one question.....

Will Tubby be there????Tongueuke:
i hope so...
Give 5 bucks at a UK student ticket lottery and get front row...That's what I'd do....Just wish it would have worked out that way this time...
alfus21 Wrote:Give 5 bucks at a UK student ticket lottery and get front row...That's what I'd do....Just wish it would have worked out that way this time...
i feel ya Alfus...im in the nosebleeds....you?
Nosebleeds too..Which sucks because I had lower arena for the last 4 games, and in two of those I was front row...

Im still excited to be there though...
juar wish i had a ticket for the game
alfus21 Wrote:Nosebleeds too..Which sucks because I had lower arena for the last 4 games, and in two of those I was front row...

Im still excited to be there though...

arent you lucky...Smile

Ive been in the rafters every game ive been to this year, except once i was in the eRUPPtion zone against liberty. I hate the eRUPPtion zone though. Cant really see whats goin on.
eRUPPtion Zone does suck pretty bad...I was in there once a couple years ago and hated it...

But yeah lower arena is the best for sure...Especially front row Smile
I was hoping to get a ticket to this game but was unable to...man I miss my UK ID. Do they scan the IDs now, someone I think told me that they did, or do they just look at them like they used to? This is one of those games that it doesn't really matter where your seat is because it will just be great to be inside Rupp for Senior Day and a big matchup against Florida. I have been to 3 Senior Days in Rupp Arena and it is very special and with all 4 seniors this year being Kentucky boys it will be a real emotional and special day at Rupp. There will be a lot of tears running down UK fans cheeks when "My Old Kentucky Home" is played before tipoff when the seniors and their families are on the court being honored.

Have fun guys!! Jodie Meeks will be there and so will uncommited SF Tyler Smith, who we really need. Plus we will have a lot of good football prospects at the game as UK is having their annual Junior Day on Sunday and there will be a lot of big time football prospects in the 07 class at the game. I hope Rupp is rocking and we get a BIG win over Billy D and the Gators and I hope both the basketball and football recruits love what they see.

GO CATS!!
PHSFAN Wrote:I was hoping to get a ticket to this game but was unable to...man I miss my UK ID. Do they scan the IDs now, someone I think told me that they did, or do they just look at them like they used to? This is one of those games that it doesn't really matter where your seat is because it will just be great to be inside Rupp for Senior Day and a big matchup against Florida.!!

they have never scanned my ID. They have just always looked at it. And they didnt even look like they wanted to know if it was me on the card or not.Smile
Lucky. ^^