Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Song are you listening to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Cowboy" by Kid Rock
I surrender by Rainbow
''Pesonal Jesus'' by Johny Cash
"Silver Bells" by Dean the Dream Martin. He was an awesome crooner!

Oh well, here we go again. Have not said a single word about you, to you or referred to you in any way at all. But, you cannot go without making a stab at our friend. Go ahead and start complaining again to the mods because I am sure everything will be starting again soon. Why do you have to bring him up or start stuff when nothing has been done in so long? I just don't understand why you cannot help yourself.
Dedicated to Clint, because even though I leave all alone but he won't, Beck with "I'm a Loser" because there is no bigger loser on Bluegrass Rivals than Clint.
Please give it a break. My post had nothing, zilch, notta, zero to do with you. I was listening to Dean the Dream Martin on a Christmas CD. You need to get a life and quit trolling on me.

Post whatever you want. All of the super nice positive comments that you post can never scratch out nor wipe the slate clean when it comes to the trashing of innocent kids and Fairview that you have done on here over and over.
One Way Out
Allman Brothers Band
I just listened to "I'm A Liar" by the legend Henry Rollins. Pretty ironic for certain.
Don't panic by Coldplay
(Night Time) is the right time / Ray Charles
"Marooned".............Pink Floyd
Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know"
"It's alright to be itty bitty", dedicated to my biggest/smallest fan. Bahaha!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I do know and still am surprised. I have asked our friend what your beef is with him, he said he didn't know and that he had actually considered you to be his friend. Oh well, just goes to show that you cannot ever truly know someone I guess.
Beautiful Liar by Beyonce & Shakira
Fishin'by Sundy Best
Silver Scrapes by Danny McCarthy
Forgot about Dre by Dr Dre (ft. Eminem)
All of the Lights by Kanye West

I listen to music like 24/7 so this is a good way to get my post count up.. just keep posting every song I listen to lol.
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n Roses
GDFR by Flo Rida
Sandstorm by Darude
(AKA South Carolina techno song LOL)
Jump Around by House of Pain
Call it Stormy Monday- James Cotton
Drowning on Dry Land - Albert King
On the Run - Pink Floyd
Enjoying Rush, The Gold Full album at work. And doing other peoples work who were too lazy to do theirs...

Confusednicker:
Finishing up the work shift listening to the Wood Bros.....thankfully doing my own work now!

:Thumbs:

Enjoy:

Enjoying the Kennedy Honors tribute to Led Zeppelin!