Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg DE Dave Shaffer signs with UVA Wise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Prestonsburg defensive end Dave Shaffer signed today to play at UVA Wise. Wise is in the NAIA and in the Mid South Confrence with top teams Pikeville, Georgetown and Univ. of the Cumberlands (Cumberland College).

Congrat "Lil Dave", I hope everything works out for you. Heck I may be blocking you this coming year :thumb: .
Congrats Dave
Congrats Dave!!!
Congrats Buddy make us PROUD!
Congrats Dave!!
Congrats Dave
Congrats Dave...I hope you have a great career at UVA-Wise like you did at Prestonsburg. This is the kind of kid I would love to see Pikeville College sign, a homegrown kid with a lot of talent.
Congrats Dave!!! Hope you have a great career at UVA-Wise!!! Had a lot of fun playin football with you at P-burg!
PHSFAN Wrote:Congrats Dave...I hope you have a great career at UVA-Wise like you did at Prestonsburg. This is the kind of kid I would love to see Pikeville College sign, a homegrown kid with a lot of talent.

Yeah, no sh**. IDK why we didn't sign some EKY boys after football was over. I know Paintsville's FB Wes Ward and TE Kevin Williams both sent tape to teh coaches, but nothing has happened. I know Coach Runyon was contacted but IDK what was said. I know Kevin Williams had a try out with UVA Wise about a month ago and he said it went good, maybe UVA will sign him also, IDK. I know that if the Pikeville atheletic dept. and director and contributors want more EKY boys playig up here then they better get a local coach that will bring in EKY boys. It's a shame some of the talent that has came through these mountains that haven't even been looked at by Pikeville, alot of boys could have really helped the program IMO, but they always go out and get guys from NC, SC, GA etc.
PHSFAN Wrote:Congrats Dave...I hope you have a great career at UVA-Wise like you did at Prestonsburg. This is the kind of kid I would love to see Pikeville College sign, a homegrown kid with a lot of talent.

I agree, Dave was one of the best DE to come from Prestonsburg. Represent us well over there buddy.
Congrats to the Shaffer family!
Congrats Dave!!!
Congrats, Dave
Congrats Dave!
Way to go Dave!!!
I know that tim champlin from pikeville is signing with them as well and kevin williams will probably sign with them
Congrats
Way to go Lil' Dave... congrats buddy!
Thanks!!! Hopefully you all will come and watch!! I want to say congrats to Big Tyler Hamilton he signed with Morehead State the same day I did!! Give em hell Big Ty!!
[quote author=shafter9 link=topic=20346.msg207670#msg207670 date=1141958297]
Thanks!!! Hopefully you all will come and watch!! I want to say congrats to Big Tyler Hamilton he signed with Morehead State the same day I did!! Give em hell Big Ty!!
[/quote]

Dave, whenever you get your schedule for next season give me one and I'll see what games I can come to.  PM if you don't know who this is.
I wanna say Congrats to both of them I've played with those boys for 3 years and to see them go somewhere motivates me more especially in my work ethic. I wish both of them the best of luck in their upcomming seasons and college and whatever they choose to do in the future both really good football players and boys.. Give em hell Shaft-o-matic, and Give em hell BIG TY
Great Job Dave. Congrats. We'll be cheerin for ya
Congrats Dave...Good Luck
ata way shafter
First I heard about it, congrats buddy
Congrats and good luck next year.
congrats
good luck
Congrats
Good job Dave.
good job buddy
Pages: 1 2