Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 78, Knott County Central 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
crazy game
Knott is having a tuff year at closing out games. Honeycutt is a good coach and I hope he can turn it around.
Definitely going to have to learn how to finish games! They have had the lead in almost every game they have lost, just can't seem to hold on at the end for some reason. Don't think they even needed to throw the ball in last night, could of just let the clock run out and they would of won, they have to start thinking out there. With a game with 84 free throws, it was still exciting. Congrats to the girls from Leslie, for staying with it and coming back from I think 16 down at one time. Nice job.
ekyhoops Wrote:definitely going to have to learn how to finish games! They have had the lead in almost every game they have lost, just can't seem to hold on at the end for some reason. Don't think they even needed to throw the ball in last night, could of just let the clock run out and they would of won, they have to start thinking out there. With a game with 84 free throws, it was still exciting. Congrats to the girls from leslie, for staying with it and coming back from i think 16 down at one time. Nice job.

what??????????
Knott County shot 44 free throws and Leslie shot 41 free throws. Well called game.
basketballdude Wrote:knott county shot 44 free throws and leslie shot 41 free throws. Well called game.

wow!!!!!!!