Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 4th Grade Looking for Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PM me if anyone is interested in trying to eventually schedule games in the area. Would like to play at the Blue Goose if possible when work is finished, and could probably work out a return trip or vice-versa.

Not sure yet when games could be played. The Blue Goose is undergoing maintenance and stil trying to figure out what days are available for this team.

Love going to Knott County, but would also like to have some other games as well.

PM for any questions or information.

Thanks.
have a 4th grade team in the kermit w.v.a area. be interested in playing you. we are playing all stars right now.will your team still be playing in march?would be willing to scrimmage at your place sometime.
We are hosting a tournament in Morehead on Feb. 17-19. Maybe your 4th grade team might be interested?
CRMBBORG Wrote:We are hosting a tournament in Morehead on Feb. 17-19. Maybe your 4th grade team might be interested?
Definitely interested, will check with everyone and see if that would be doable. Thank you for the information!
ssartin1972 Wrote:have a 4th grade team in the kermit w.v.a area. be interested in playing you. we are playing all stars right now.will your team still be playing in march?would be willing to scrimmage at your place sometime.
The goal is to still be playing in March! Once you all are ready to play, just PM on here or I could give you my email.