Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2012 WWE Hall of Fame Update, New Details for WWE's Next Feature on Edge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- WWE's next feature on Edge will be released April 10th on DVD and Blu-ray, titled "You Think You Know Me - The Edge Story."

The release will include a look at Edge's life and career in pro wrestling and include a documentary portion. Several stars filmed interviews for the DVD in 2011, including ECW Original Rhino.

WWE Studios will also release Edge's movie "Breaking The Rules" around the same time.

- As noted before, 2012 WWE Hall of Fame tickets will go on sale to the general public this Saturday, January 14th. They are priced from $41.40 to $93.65.

WWE is using the American Airlines Arena for the ceremony this year, which would indicate they are planning to induct a major name. In the past, WWE has only used larger arenas for the ceremony when big names were being inducted like Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/2012..._Edge.html
^Are they inducting Edge? Is he big-name enough?
Edge will probably go in the H.O.F whenever Wrestlemania goes back to Canada.
^ I still think we will see Edge back in a ring within the next couple of years. I went through the scare, but just as we saw with Shawn Michaels, his body will feel better and we will see him again.
Certainly the Macho Man would go in the HOF this year...
J-Rod Wrote:Edge will probably go in the H.O.F whenever Wrestlemania goes back to Canada.

Well I sure was wrong...

Edge is going in the H.O.F this year, along with The Four Horsemen.

Those 2 will be the heavy hitters of this years class, which sadly probably means we will not be seeing Randy Savage post-humously inducted.
I'm really happy to see the Horsemen (Tully specifically) make it. but I still think Macho Man deserves it. I wish VKM would show some class and let him in.