Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JR’s Announcing Future, Nash Blasts Warrior Again, Santorum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
– WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jim Ross was asked by a fan on Twitter when he’ll return to full-time announcing in WWE. Ross replied, “most likely never,” because “WWE likes what they hear” with the current announce teams on RAW and SmackDown.

- Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, regarded as one of the most conservative Republicans in the United States senate, once worked as a lawyer for WWE and has been described as “a former lobbyist for WWE” by various media outlets this week.

- After going on a very colorful rant against the Ultimate Warrior Wednesday night and challenging him to an MMA fight with $100,000 on the line, Kevin Nash has some more nice words for his former co-worker in WWE and WCW.
Original Story: Kevin Nash Blasts Ultimate Warrior On Twitter (Must Read)
Nash apparently didn’t get his point across the first time around – and wrote the following early Thursday morning:

“@UltimateWarrior You should watch your mouth,You know your a b*tch .You want nothing to do with me.You ran out of your gym to avoid me.”

“@UltimateWarrior You want to go ***** name the place and time. If not shut your d*ck sucker and forget my name. b*tch make me 100k richer”

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...torum-wwe/
WOW! What set Nash off?
Nash was one of the ones that helped bring Warrior into WCW, only to have it blow up in his face when Warrior stood them up. He hates Jim Helwig
^Gotcha.
VKM needs to pay more attention to the "WWE Universe" and get JR back on the air. NO ONE likes Laringites and Cole.
^ Cole is McMahon's mouthpiece. McMahon just sits there with a headset and repeats every McMahon word
^True.

Did JR leave Full-time announcing on his own?
^ JR is full time behind the scenes. Everyone gets all bent out of shape about JR except JR. JR has a fulltime gig with the WWE. The fans get their feelings hurt when JR comes out, gets fired, then is not in front of the cameras. JR only travels with the WWE during the big WWE PPV time-frames. If you notice, the only time he is on television is around WM, Summer Slam and Suvivor Series. That's been his on air schedule for the past few years. Other than that, he is an ambassador and talent negotiator.
Warrior pretty much owned Nash in his response.

Besides, even if they did have a "MMA" fight...all Warrior would have to do is kick him in the leg and Nash would be done.

Warrior for his age is still in incredible shape.
^ Juice and HGH keeps you looking good no matter your age Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ Cole is McMahon's mouthpiece. McMahon just sits there with a headset and repeats every McMahon word

Which is sad because Vince has pretty much ruined Michael Cole...Raw was so much better with Ross being the face commentator, and Lawler the heel. Lawler did such a good job being the hell commentator. Bobby Heenan was another one that made an excellent heel commentator.