Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Student sections at the expo center?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know how they are gonna work out the student sections?
for students do you have to sit where your ticket says or will they have designated areas?
i have heard that they will be bringing in football bleachers to place in the end zone which has no seats and the other end zone would be used for the another section so hopefuly this is how it will be worked out...LETS PRAY...
I'm sure it will be alot nicer than what we think. I for one will be making my first trip to the new expo center and I can't wait to see how they will have it set up!!!
i have been and its nice lots of seats... dont looki that big when its empty but when ppl get in there then you will see just how many ppl it holds... tons...
Im gonna have to agree with the person who said their bringing in football bleachers, I have heard that too. But i wonder if there gonna be able to pull out the bottom section of the seats and still have room for the court. ANY ONE GOT ANY IDEAS ON THE PRICE OF TICKET'S
Ticket prices are $5 & $6. Have been there during the mid south tourney and the floor is beautiful. They do have a lot of room on each end of the gym floor for something, I figure cheerleaders will cheer there sort of like they do at rupp arena. There is plenty of room for bleachers but I haven't heard anything for sure. I have watched three different event including a ballgame and it is great.
"hornetcrazy" Wrote:Im gonna have to agree with the person who said their bringing in football bleachers, I have heard that too. But i wonder if there gonna be able to pull out the bottom section of the seats and still have room for the court. ANY ONE GOT ANY IDEAS ON THE PRICE OF TICKET'S

I heard the tickets were going to be $6.00
"hornetcrazy" Wrote:Im gonna have to agree with the person who said their bringing in football bleachers, I have heard that too. But i wonder if there gonna be able to pull out the bottom section of the seats and still have room for the court. ANY ONE GOT ANY IDEAS ON THE PRICE OF TICKET'S

oh yeah they will have pleanty of room for the court on the sides there is the whole sideline open even after you place the radio stations and then as well in the end zones on the end where there are already seats there is about 10 yards between them and the court and then on the other end where the football bleachers will be places their is DAYS of room lol it will be fine :-)...