Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Goldberg wants to wrestle Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jim Ross was asked on Twitter about the possibility of a match pitting Brock Lesnar against Bill Goldberg at next year’s WrestleMania. Ross responded:

“@Goldberg vs Lesnar at WM29 would be miraculous ie HIGHLY UNLIKELY.”
Goldberg, despite his well-documented negative feelings about WWE and specifically company head Vince McMahon over the years, says he’s interested in the bout. He wrote Friday,

“……I’d do it.”

Goldberg last competed for WWE at WrestleMania XX in a match against Lesnar with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin serving as special guest referee. The match garnered a hostile reaction from the audience due to knowledge that both competitors were leaving the promotion. After Goldberg defeated Lesnar, both wrestlers were laid out with Stone Cold Stunners.

Meanwhile, Goldberg still apparently views Chris Jericho in a negative light nine years after the two last worked together. A fan wrote to the former wrestling champion Monday, “Y2J sucks u should have came out there & speared him.” Big Bill responded:

“Would have been my pleasure.”

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...nia-match/
No Thanks.
Blah, screw Goldberg!
Please never let these two wrestle each other again!
After reading Brocks book, I don't think it will happen
^What did the book say?
^ He was not happy at all working with Goldberg.
^Gotcha.