Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 72 Paintsville 56 (15th Region All "A" First Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Branham leads the Panthers with 26 and a big 2nd half. Rowe follows with 20.

Good Minutes from Hall, Anderson, and Hamilton.

Pikeville (10-4) moves on to face Magoffin County, I believe. Panthers got a miserable draw.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
good win pikeville

HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
Very good game, first half full of a little "chippiness", but they settled down some in the second half and just played ball. Would love to know what the Paintsville fan said to get himself thrown out of the Expo center. Happened too far away to hear what he was saying. I also thought McAnallen gave them some good minutes and a few points as well, that was a big help.

Was impressed with #12 from Paintsville, but the rest of the team for them is a work in progress, you can see they are really about another year away from being pretty darn good. Some time in the weight room will do them a little good, Overall good game to watch tonight.
1/7/2012
Pikeville 72
Paintsville 56
Pikeville 13 21 17 21 72
Paintsville 8 15 18 15 56
15th Region All "A" Classic at Pikeville
Pikeville (10-4) -- McAnallen 4, Anderson 8, Hamilton 6, Hall 6, Branham 26, Rowe 22.
Paintsville (2-11) -- Sublett 8, Trimble 3, Tiller 18, Burchett 3, Collins 5, Hensley 4, Ratliff 9, Helton 2, Miller 4.
The 59th district is going to be very interesting this season.
When does Pikeville play again?
To beat Pikeville you will have to stop Rowe and Branham. I think is a great duo. Can't wait the the bobcats play them. Good luck against magoffin.
Tiller is definitely an unreal athlete and showed his athleticism in this game. When he decides to attack the basket he is scary good. Paintsville does have some good young talent. Pikeville had a very sluggish first half but was able to weather the storm and pull away in the second.
Highlander Wrote:When does Pikeville play again?
Thursday, I believe it will be against Magoffin County.
Congrats to the Panthers on the win, they will have their hands full with hornets as they will come too play.

Paintsville has 5-6 weeks to find themselves before Dist. Tourney to right the ship. Not looking good at the moment but stranger things have happened.
doubledown Wrote:Congrats to the Panthers on the win, they will have their hands full with hornets as they will come too play.

Paintsville has 5-6 weeks to find themselves before Dist. Tourney to right the ship. Not looking good at the moment but stranger things have happened.
Pikeville has already defeated Magoffin once this season, at Magoffin. Can do it, but it will be a tough, hard fought game, I'm sure.
Pikeville and Magoffin should be a great game. Can't wait!
Congrats Panthers. Keep rolling!
Good Luck Panthers, I wanna see Burke get some action!!