Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 51 Hazard 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt Co. 51 Hazard 49
High Sheriff Wrote:Breathitt Co. 51 Hazard 49

Will a moderator please correct this posting for me.
High Sheriff Wrote:Will a moderator please correct this posting for me.

Done.
Dunk you very much! Alex to Jordan for the win and the highlight reel. Nice win Coach Fugate and the Bobcats!
Was it a dunk at the end or what? Hazard missed to many FT's to win this game from what I heard.
Congrats Breathitt County! Very nice win!
Nice win for the Bobcats.
Looks like Coach Fugate has put together a pretty good team. They have quietly had a pretty good season up to this point. Congrats.
Breathitt is pretty good.

Hazard is getting better ever game. I hope people keep over looking them and dogging them because they will surprise you. Josh Hollan is a player and Evan Whitaker played good in the post.
Different Hazard team, different game. Bulldogs missed too many freethrows. Breathitt made a shot at the buzzer to end the first half and Hollan missed the shot at the end of the game that would tie it up. Close game--much closer than last time. Congrats to the Bobcats for pulling it out. You are a very good team.
1 good thing about having a young team is they are still getting better. Older teams don't get much better from Jan to Mar.
2 very good teams tonight! Hazard led a lot of the game, but did miss a lot of free throws when it counted in the 4rh quarter. Big dunk with 6 seconds to go in the game was awesome, but how does someone get that open in the last couple seconds of a game? Hazard did have a nice look at the buzzer to force overtime, but ball just didn't drop. Heck of a game, Congrats to Breathitt on a big win.
Congrats Breathitt, keep working hard dawgs!
I knew this game would be much closer than the last one. There's Perry and Knott, then after those two there's really not much difference in Breathitt, Hazard, Letcher, and Buckhorn. When it comes to tournament time it will be a toss up who wins between them imo.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I knew this game would be much closer than the last one. There's Perry and Knott, then after those two there's really not much difference in Breathitt, Hazard, Letcher, and Buckhorn. When it comes to tournament time it will be a toss up who wins between them imo.

:Thumbs:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I knew this game would be much closer than the last one. There's Perry and Knott, then after those two there's really not much difference in Breathitt, Hazard, Letcher, and Buckhorn. When it comes to tournament time it will be a toss up who wins between them imo.
The KCC-LCC game proved the deficit is not as great as once thought.
Denny has good some nice wins in his 1st @ BC. Congrats BC.
A 22-point difference since Hazard played Breathitt 4 weeks ago says a lot about a young bulldog team. The dawgs keep getting better while I didn't see much difference in Breathitt, but maybe these two teams will meet again and it should be interesting...
Congrats Breathitt County and Coach Fugate
Closer than what I thought the game would be. Nice win Bobcats. Congrats Denny!
WALL2WALL Wrote:Closer than what I thought the game would be. Nice win Bobcats. Congrats Denny!

Hazard is better then you think....
ekff Wrote:Hazard is better then you think....

I know but didn't Breathitt beat them earlier in the year by a good margin.

And I know Hazard is good. And Al's teams get better as the year goes on. By tournament time people better watch out for Hazard.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I know but didn't Breathitt beat them earlier in the year by a good margin.

And I know Hazard is good. And Al's teams get better as the year goes on. By tournament time people better watch out for Hazard.

Don't want this to come across the wrong way because Breathitt is a very good team and I like their team but that game that Breathitt beat Hazard by 20. Bj Combs was playing but not really playing if you get what I'm saying. Hazard really didn't play that same weak Hazard lost to a bad North Laurel team. Hazard was trying to figure things out. They wasn't for sure who was going to play or not. And no Evan Whitaker who killed Breathitt the second game.