Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texans 31 Bengals 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like it's going to be another 21 years before the Bengals win another playoff game
itzAmazing Wrote:Bengals 23-17

Spud6 Wrote:Bengals..

Bengals 24
Texans 17

MVP2 Wrote:Bengals-16
Texans-13

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sadly, the Texans have been less than impressive since there injuries....

Bungles-24
Texans-21

Stardust Wrote:[Image: com_111208_CDDPredict_HOU_CIN.jpg]

Bengals by 7

Crazy Horse Wrote:Bengals-24
Texans-20

Sad injuries had to affect this game

GetChili Wrote:I think the Bengals win...and I hope they win.

The Texans are struggling at the moment with the loss to Schaub.

toussaints Wrote:Last time these 2 played, the Bengals lost because of some bad mistakes and missed opportunities. I don't see the Bengals offense having a lot of success, but I see them doing just enough to beat the Texans banged up offense.

Cincy- 24
Houston- 14

J-Rod Wrote:I like the Bengals here in a close one.

27-21.

Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Can't have a thread without Stardust posting a picture.

Bengals - 23
Texans - 16

ekff Wrote:Bengals - 31
Texans - 14

SWHS Fan Wrote:24-17 Cincinnati

Axel Foley Wrote:Cincinnati 20-17.

Aslan Wrote:Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think the Bengals will win.

Jarons Wrote:The Bengals' 21 year playoff futility will end today.

I love being able to make posts like these....All of you were WRONG! Big Grin
^ I am glad to admit I was wrong. I honestly thought the Bengals would win

Who DEY!!
That's ok...Baltimore will crush them next week.
^Possibly. The Ravens were my pre-season Super Bowl pick from the AFC side, so I cannot lose with the game next week.
This result really did shock me, I didn't expect the Texans to come out and play this well. Congrats to Houston on a well-played game.
Hey Texans fans deserve to brag. They came to play today. Tough way to end the season, especially since the Bengals last offensive play of the season was broken up by Jonathan Joseph.

Win or lose, **** Pittsburgh. WHO DEY!!!
Texans played a really good game today. In fact, I thought they stepped up their play and did really, really well. Should they continue to play this kind of football, they'll be a tough out for anybody and Strikeout King I'm sure will be a very happy fan.

I'm as proud of the Bengals this year as I have ever been. I predicted this team would go 2-14. They didn't have a great deal of talent, had a rookie QB and WR, and an offensive line that wasn't very good. Throw in the traditional problems you have with chemistry and management, and that gives you more of a reason to label this team as a bad one. I think that if Dalton, Green, and this group stay together and keep their heads on straight that they have the potential to be a very good team in the future.
I didn't get to watch it because I was in Richmond at a Farm Auction but I was pretty stoked when I got home and seen the score
Bengals are very young... That division better be looking out for the Bengals for the next 5 years..
Congrats Bungles on getting your asses whipped the first time i actually picked you this season.

For you few Texans fans on here, welcome to Baltimore. Were going to kick your ass.
^ We may lose but we won't be holding our heads down afterwards because we have had the best season in Franchise History!!!

Good Luck to your Ravens Next Week, RIUTG! Hope it's a good game
^
It should be.
It honestly would surprise me if the Texans beat the Ravens, but the Ravens havent lost in Baltimore all year.
Wheres the guy that started the thread saying Pitt should lock up there kids and wives? lol.
Looks like Pitt still has a game tomorrow and a chance to advance while Cincy will be setting at home thinking the same thing they do every year....whered dey go?
Loved the outcome of this game, Its been a long time coming for this franchise. David Carr seems like a lifetime ago.
I would love to see Houston win again next week but Im gonna be realistic. I see Baltimore- 24 Houston- 13
Fixed!