Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Surprised Returning for 2012?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QB - Landry Jones (OKLAHOMA) - Ranked 15th overall Kipers' Big Board, and already Oklahoma's all-time leading passer.

QB - Matt Barkley (USC) - Ranked No. 3 Quarterback in 2012 NFL Draft. High Stock right now.

RB - Montee Ball (WISCONSIN) - Heisman Finalist, Big Ten Off. Player of the Year, Mel Kiper Jr. ranked No. 5 running back.
I am tickled to death with Barkley's decision.
Matt Barkely. He has nothing to gain.

He cannot go higher, and he can only hurt his stock.

How is Montee Ball the #5 Running Back? I can see him behind MAYBE two RB's, who is ahead of him? Richardson? ........
LWC Wrote:Matt Barkely. He has nothing to gain.

He cannot go higher, and he can only hurt his stock.

How is Montee Ball the #5 Running Back? I can see him behind MAYBE two RB's, who is ahead of him? Richardson? ........

IMO. Ball is No. 2 Running Back...

But Richardon, LaMichael James, Lamar Miller (U), David Wilson (VT) - were all ahead of Ball before he announced he's returning to school.
Matt Barkley, he had the 3rd best QB draft stock behind Andrew Luck & RG III.

He has potential in the 2013 NFL Draft to be #1.
Barkley as well. But I like it. I'd love to see USC run the table. Go Lane Kiffin!
Are these 3 pre-season 1,2,3 in Heisman watch?
Barkley...
and I believe so^
Landry Jones for me. For me Monte Ball coming is a good decision because all the talent coming out this year almost dilutes the position. Who is ahead of Ball now? Smart Decision. Matt Barkley would have been the 3rd QB taken in this years draft, and staying puts him on track to be the first QB and possibly the first overall pick next year. More money and a chance to go to a BCS game, easy decision. Landry's decision confuses me because with Barkley Staying he is the 3rd QB and possibly a top 10 pick. Next year at best he is the #2. With Aaron Murray, Tyler Wilson, Tyler Bray all eligible to enter the draft Jones stock could take a big hit. I dont think he would go any higher than he would this year.
Agreed with most. Barkley.
Matt Barkely
Def. Matt Barkley.
ekff Wrote:Are these 3 pre-season 1,2,3 in Heisman watch?

Add Geno Smith and Tevon Austin as 4 and 5 on that list.