Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who from Pike County is going there this weekend?
Dorton and Johns Creek are the two I know for sure.
wonder if Knox county is going to be there?
Our times and opponents have changed. We now play:

Hazard at 11:00
Cowan at 12:00
Carr Creek at 3:00
Is there a rundown of the teams involved at Knott County this weekend?

Thank You...
How bad did Teddy hurt his hand tonight at Pikeville?
I was told it was a bad dislocation... could be out a while...
Cardinals 67-59 over . Very good game, Dorton has a very good team, the Swinndell kid played lights out. The Cardinals led 35-30 at the half.

Cardinals 72-56 over Carr Creek. This game was 27-27 at the half, but the second half the Cardinals pulled away.
Wildcat man Wrote:Cardinals 67-59 over . Very good game, Dorton has a very good team, the Swinndell kid played lights out. The Cardinals led 35-30 at the half.

Cardinals 72-56 over Carr Creek. This game was 27-27 at the half, but the second half the Cardinals pulled away.

The Cardinals have a very good team. Every player could shoot lights out. We tried every defense I could think of and none could slow them down. The James kid is the best middle school shooter I have seen in a long time. I'm not sure if he missed a 3 pointer against us. He had a great game against Carr Creek too.
I was at Knott County for a mens league game and caught the second half of the championship game. Chavies defeated Hazard. Seems like it was by 12 points.