Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Blazer 107 - Lakers 96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blazers (5-1)

Lakers (4-4)

Lakers (1-4) - Kobe takes over 20 shots
Lakers (3-0) - Kobe takes under 20 shots
Heat win! Lakers lose! All is right with the World again!
Portland is off to a good start, while the Lakers still need two more players to go with their big three.
Blazers are looking good but I could see Portland being one of those teams that win a lot of games and then are out 1st round playoffs. Crawford will help them win games but he'll also cost them some games.
^Agreed.

I love that the Lakers and Clippers are losing games. I was so disheartened a couple of days ago but I looked and the leader in the Pacific Division is only 3-2. Usually someone is running away with that division.
Kobe needs to get evrybody involved if they are going to make a deep run.
^ If I was Mike Brown I would try to get Pau Gasol going early. Bynum is playing GREAT and Kobe is playing OK, shooting a little to much but thats Kobe. But If Pau Gasol don't get the ball early he don't play hard the whole game. Pau can look like a superstar at times but he can also play small. I think Pau hangs his hand when he don't get the ball much in 1st qt. Then he don't rebound well, or play Def much.
The Blazers are a very dangerous team in the west. Other than the Thunder, I think Portland will be the toughest out in the west.
ekff Wrote:Blazers (5-1)

Lakers (4-4)

Lakers (1-4) - Kobe takes over 20 shots
Lakers (3-0) - Kobe takes under 20 shots

Did you even watch the game? That 20 shot stat is very misleading. 13-24 from the field is a very good percentage. The blame for this loss does not go on Kobe.
30 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists. Bynum and Gasol played good too.
Lakers got nothing from the point guard position and the bench had a combine 14 miserable points. That's why the Lakers lost, not Kobe shooting over 50% from the field while taking 24 shots.
Aslan Wrote:Did you even watch the game? That 20 shot stat is very misleading. 13-24 from the field is a very good percentage. The blame for this loss does not go on Kobe.
30 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists. Bynum and Gasol played good too.
Lakers got nothing from the point guard position and the bench had a combine 14 miserable points. That's why the Lakers lost, not Kobe shooting over 50% from the field while taking 24 shots.

I did watch the game...

Kobe did have a good but still took STUPID shots that his team didn't need...

And I'm doing that stat all year....
Kobe don't need to shoot 20 shots . (period) ...

Lakers just don't need him to do that!!!!
P.S. NEVER said Kobe cost this team the game....
ekff Wrote:Kobe don't need to shoot 20 shots . (period) ...

Lakers just don't need him to do that!!!!

I don't care if he makes 19 of them....
Your stat indicates that he did though, when in reality he didn't.
You're ridiculous ekff, haha.
Back to the game though, Lakers couldn't guard Crawford.
Aslan Wrote:Your stat indicates that he did though, when in reality he didn't.

5 years ago, it was OK for Kobe to shoot 30 shots if he wanted but his team don't need it... Point I'm trying to make...

Kobe just needs to play within the team. And then close the game. - thats what he's best at.

Aslan Wrote:You're ridiculous ekff, haha.

I know...
Yeah, I agree. Sometimes when he's playing within the teams offense, he's going to shoot over 20+ shots though. Especially with this team though, many of the players have a tendency not to show up(PAU).