Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 63 - East Ridge 53 (59th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final..
Congrats Valley!
Can't say I liked this one...

Congrats to Valley though.
Congratulations Valley.

I knew we could do it.
Congrats Valley, good job East Ridge.

The new signature is for you, ladies.
Way to go Lady Cats!!!
Sad to see my girls get beat.
Hold ya heads up high.

Good win for Valley.
Way to go Valley!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Shelby Valley

Lady Kats!!!!!! We are soooo proud
of you! Good luck at region
59th District Champions!!!!!!!:wenumber1
Congrats Valley....hard fought game on both ends!! These two teams played harder than I've seen anyone play all year long!!

We Love Ya LADY WARRIORS!!
Congrats Valley,It was a hard fought battle by both teams.They both left it all on the floor.Good Luck to both Valley & ER in the Region!
Congratulations Shelby Valley! Both teams played so well last night it was definitley the best ball game I've watched all year. Good job ER you played with your hearts I'm very proud of how great you all played. At least we still are going to regionals us being the second seed just must have been how God wanted to be!
-Sad to see my girls from ER lose but they played hard and we had a great crowd.Well sry valley but ur not #1 yet and I doubt u will be im gonna be cheering pikeville on when they beat u!* Oh and Jodi,Courtney,Brittany,Samantha and Jami great job girls!I still havnt got my voice back from cheering for you all.haha!
Congrats Valley! You girls played great out there. Good luck to both SV and ER in Region.
"Blondie" Wrote:-Sad to see my girls from ER lose but they played hard and we had a great crowd.Well sry valley but ur not #1 yet and I doubt u will be im gonna be cheering pikeville on when they beat u!* Oh and Jodi,Courtney,Brittany,Samantha and Jami great job girls!I still havnt got my voice back from cheering for you all.haha!

They've earned the right to be called #1 in the 59th district by beating Pikeville twice and East Ridge three times this year. And btw, the first chance Pikeville will get to play SV will be next year, since they aren't even in the regional tourney.
Congrats to both teams. Both played hard. I'm sad that ER didn't pull this one off though. Good luck Lady Warriors in region!!
Everything happens for a reason..Wink
Well the Lady Warriors may have lost according to the score, but when it comes down to it the Lady Warriors are the winner & definently a much better team! Lady Warriors Im sorry about the loss, we all know you guys had em but some things were done to keep you from winning! But I want you guys to know that we know u guys won , not Valley! Not making excuses but if you were at the game last nite you yourself would know that the officials we not very good at all! They called fouls when there was no foul, didnt call fouls when there was a foul, and called walks when no one walked! I personally think that Esther Fleming needed a "T" simply for the fact of throwing the ball at our Lady Warriors, but they didnt give her one. Well I guess the Wildcats recieved the title of 59th District Champs but the Lady Warriors are gonna fight like hell to get 15th Regional Champs! Girls keep your head up , dont let this loss bring you down , you yourself know you're better than them so just remember that, Good Job last nite Court, Sam, Jo, Brit, & Jami, & everyone else who went in! Youn all gave it your 100% best! I LOVE U GIRLS!!! Well Good Luck @ Regionals! I will be there cheering you girls on 100%!!!!! GOOD LUCK LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!! Congrats To Valley & ER!
"ERHSFan" Wrote:Well the Lady Warriors may have lost according to the score, but when it comes down to it the Lady Warriors are the winner & definently a much better team! Lady Warriors Im sorry about the loss, we all know you guys had em but some things were done to keep you from winning! But I want you guys to know that we know u guys won , not Valley! Not making excuses but if you were at the game last nite you yourself would know that the officials we not very good at all! They called fouls when there was no foul, didnt call fouls when there was a foul, and called walks when no one walked! I personally think that Esther Fleming needed a "T" simply for the fact of throwing the ball at our Lady Warriors, but they didnt give her one. Well I guess the Wildcats recieved the title of 59th District Champs but the Lady Warriors are gonna fight like hell to get 15th Regional Champs! Girls keep your head up , dont let this loss bring you down , you yourself know you're better than them so just remember that, Good Job last nite Court, Sam, Jo, Brit, & Jami, & everyone else who went in! Youn all gave it your 100% best! I LOVE U GIRLS!!! Well Good Luck @ Regionals! I will be there cheering you girls on 100%!!!!! GOOD LUCK LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!! Congrats To Valley & ER!

How in the world can you say that ER is a better team when SV has beaten them all three times they have played them this year... and the least amount they have beaten them by was 10???? I knew someone who start whining about the refs because that's the "typical" cry baby attitude of the losing team. Sorry, but ER just flat out got out hustled, out played, and out scored... which is why the SV Ladykats are now the 59th District Champs. It was well fought for.. and well earned. Congrats to the Lady Kats.
"The Dork" Wrote:How in the world can you say that ER is a better team when SV has beaten them all three times they have played them this year... and the least amount they have beaten them by was 10???? I knew someone who start whining about the refs because that's the "typical" cry baby attitude of the losing team. Sorry, but ER just flat out got out hustled, out played, and out scored... which is why the SV Ladykats are now the 59th District Champs. It was well fought for.. and well earned. Congrats to the Lady Kats.

For you to say that ER got out hustled and out played is a DAMN LIE.
I really don't have a dog in this fight but they did get beat by 10. I would say that they probably got outplayed.
"champ321" Wrote:For you to say that ER got out hustled and out played is a DAMN LIE.

Last time I checked, the final score WASN'T a lie.
YOU HAVE TO CRAZY AS HELL TO THINK THE ER IS BETTER. THIS MAKES 3 TIMES COUNT THEM 3 TIMES THAT SV HAS BEAT THEM:wenumber1 :dance:

"ERHSFan" Wrote:Well the Lady Warriors may have lost according to the score, but when it comes down to it the Lady Warriors are the winner & definently a much better team! Lady Warriors Im sorry about the loss, we all know you guys had em but some things were done to keep you from winning! But I want you guys to know that we know u guys won , not Valley! Not making excuses but if you were at the game last nite you yourself would know that the officials we not very good at all! They called fouls when there was no foul, didnt call fouls when there was a foul, and called walks when no one walked! I personally think that Esther Fleming needed a "T" simply for the fact of throwing the ball at our Lady Warriors, but they didnt give her one. Well I guess the Wildcats recieved the title of 59th District Champs but the Lady Warriors are gonna fight like hell to get 15th Regional Champs! Girls keep your head up , dont let this loss bring you down , you yourself know you're better than them so just remember that, Good Job last nite Court, Sam, Jo, Brit, & Jami, & everyone else who went in! Youn all gave it your 100% best! I LOVE U GIRLS!!! Well Good Luck @ Regionals! I will be there cheering you girls on 100%!!!!! GOOD LUCK LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!! Congrats To Valley & ER!

I really dont find your comments on the officals surprising.I have not watched a well called game all year,and last night was NO better.It was terrible on both ends against both teams.To say the best team didnt win well i have to laugh,because the team with most want did win.I dont know about out played but out hustled,yes look at the turnovers,in last 6 mins ER only scored one basket.On paper ER should have beat SV all 3 times but SV has alot of heart for the size of girls that play on that team.Sometimes heart and desire to win can over come skills and ability.ER is a very good team that plain and simply got beat,no excuses,is it the end of the world NO,good luck in the region and ya never know maybe things do happen for areason.
"champ321" Wrote:For you to say that ER got out hustled and out played is a DAMN LIE.

Stats dont lie,go read them for yourself and see if ER was out hustled.??? Let us all know what they say.I was curious do KISS your mom with that potty mouth:bow:
This was a bad called game on BOTH ends!! I saw bad calls for and against Valley as well as ER! But I don't think it decided who won....I think ER's girls hustled and played their hearts out, but it just wasn't meant for them to win it last night.
As much as I hate saying it congrats Valley i ain't even gettin involved in the ref conversation cause it's pointless the games over if you were there you kno how things went.Great game to both teams and was very hard fought by both teams as for my Lady Warriors don't worry you'll get them at Region. We love you girls and we know you did everything you could I can't say I've seen any team play with as much heart as you did last night.Good luck in Region and good luck to Valley as well.
"JOHNBOY1956" Wrote:.

:wtf1:
:rules:
[QUOTE="JOHNBOY1956"]/QUOTE]

Please tell us how they have no respect for their school?
Im not cleaning this thread up again..Get it back on topic or it's closed...
Pages: 1 2