Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs Betsy Layne 01/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is a week out but it is the first round of the All A.
Can the Blackcats pull of the upset?

Predictions???
I think Prestonsburg can, but that's only if they aren't turning the ball over and there getting to the free throw line.

I've noticed they have a problem with trying to make too many flashy plays and it's led to a turnover 8/10 times. However, this is one of the better Prestonsburg teams I've seen in 5 or 6 years. They're very disciplined and they play tough defense. The team also has some athleticism and some good long range shooters.

I've had yet to see Betsy Layne play, but by looking at their schedule they seem like their a typical Junior Newsome team that will not beat themselves.

Looking forward to the game... Go Blackcats!
Ill take the Bobcats in this one.
I'm going with BL as well.
Betsy Layne 61-55.
Thats why they play the games. Anything can happen. Good luck to both on an injury free game. GO BLACKCATS!!!!!
BL by 10
BL by 13
I'm gonna take BL.....but closer than people think....BL by 6
Betsy Layne and the homecourt by 7
The game is at the East Kentucky Expo Center. Thats not a home game for Betsy Layne ....
I was impressed with Pburg's discipline. They seemed to play well together as a team and no one seemed to stand out as trying to do to much like you see on most teams. I think if Pburg is hitting they can beat BL.
Can't wait, GO BOBCATS
Bobcats all the way
I think Pburg can win, but the ball game starts with the coach. With a coach like Jr. Newsome, he will out coach Pburg. And yes he makes that much difference.
I think the Bobcats are doing fine, but they could do better if Jr. would change his starting lineup....
ballhawg4ever Wrote:I think the Bobcats are doing fine, but they could do better if Jr. would change his starting lineup....

He'll have to now. Just seen Hale at the girls game in a wheelchair (heard from a source he broke his toe).
I still have the Bobcats in this one, 48-42
if they show up....BL by 6

this one will be closer then people think