Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 57 - Betsy Layne 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final... Congrats Blackcats..2006 District Champs!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!!:#1:
Whoa! Way to go Blackcats!! Dominated the 58th District! Keep it up in Regionals Boys!!! BLACKCATS 2006 DISTRICT CHAMPS!
Congrats to Pburg :thumb:
Congrats to the Blackcats. Good luck to both BLHS and PHS in the 15th next week.
It wasn't P'Burg's best game, and they had to overcome a couple awful calls that almost let BL back in it in the 4th. Another solid effort by Leslie and a well deserved POY award that could just have easily gone to Barnett. Both have had great seasons and will be key to the Blackcats hopes to get to the Sweet Sixteen. Good job to all the Blackcats, the Lady Blackcats, the Dance Cats, the Cheerleaders, and the Student Body!
unbelievable atmosphere, great game for both teams good luck in regions. good luck bl in the regionals
So Leslie got POY? Congrats to Pburg
Yeah, Leslie got POY....
Way to go BLACKCATS!!!!

BallaBaby

Congrats to the Blackcats and to Sean Leslie on Player of the Year. Great game tonight, it was great watching the Blackcats cut down the nets on their home floor!!!!!
Congrats blackcats
congrats p-burg
WOW !!! I cannot even talk right now ! Congrats to everyone that was the game supporting the blackcats and the bobcats ! Michael Stephens had a real big game and so did Sean Leslie and Barnett and Hughes ! Prestonsburg Blackcats 2006 58th District Champs !!! By the way who made the FLAG !!!
Way to go cats. The student section was goin crazy tonight.
Congrats to P-burg on winning the 58th. The 15th will be fun next week.
Definitely a great atmosphere for the district finals. Congrats to BL on a good game. Better team that I thought. Gonna be tough in the regionals I believe. Congrats cats on another district title. Keep it going.
Congrats...
"bballjunky" Wrote:unbelievable atmosphere, great game for both teams good luck in regions. good luck bl in the regionals
Too bad the powers that be took away the Regional, which also was supposed to have been held in P'Burg this year. I can't imagine that the atmosphere will be near as good in the Expo Center, and I heard the ticket prices were going to be ridiculous.
Man, I am speechless... HELL of an effort by both squads tonight. You have to respect Betsy Layne, they are the ONLY team in the region that can match up that well with Prestonsburg's size. Terrific game, I couldn't be more proud to be a Blackcat. Betsy Layne and Prestonsburg will cause havoc in the Regional Tournament.
The tickets are only $5 and $6 so if thats alot to you you better be savin some money.
Congrats blackcats real good game. And congrats to Sean Player Of The Year
haha congrats PHS on a great win even though my school got beat out ill be cheering u all on in region next week
Heck yeah Pburg!! Congrats to all the Boys and Coach Crisp, I knew you all could do it!! Sean Leslie is amazing, 58th player of the year.. you did awesome and I'm proud of ALL of you!
"Catty1" Wrote:Too bad the powers that be took away the Regional, which also was supposed to have been held in P'Burg this year. I can't imagine that the atmosphere will be near as good in the Expo Center, and I heard the ticket prices were going to be ridiculous.

Yeah. id like to see a 58th district team go to state this year, whether it be BL or P-Burg. The 58th will be well represented this year.
Congratulations To Coach Crisp And The BlackCats For Winning The 58Th District Championship. Good Luck To The BobCats And The BlackCats In The 15Th Regional Tourney. Would Really Like To See These Same Two Teams Play For The Championship. :dance: :Clap: :Thumbs: :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
Prestonsburg played a good game ! It seemed like every time Betsy Layne made a shot Prestonsburg came back and hit a three ! Great Win !
Congrats Prestonsburg
Congrats Blackcats on the District Championship Win that game was crazy the student section was crazy tonight we have the best team and student section in the 15th region hope we can carry it over next week!!

HAIL BLACKCATS!!
There's alot of stuff I could say to the Betsy Layne on here, but I think I'll take the high road. Some advice though, next time you want to make predictions for games. Just remember who you are, and you're playing.

I haven't been able to make it to alot of basketball games this year. But I tell you what, Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette are most certainly the most improved players in the region. Coming into high school, Sean was highly touted and everyone talked about how much potential he had. And he had a solid first three years at Prestonsburg. But he has grown into one of the best players to ever wear the red and black. I'm sooo proud of all those seniors for what they've accomplished. I was a senior when these boys were sophmores, and they have all turned into great basketball players. CONGRATS GUYS, you all definitely deserve all you get.
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Way to lose South Floyd. Just like I knew you could. Go back to your little HiHat and keep those tears a flowin' cause BLHS is going to kick ass tomorrow night, just too bad we can't beat SF instead of P-burg. Its about time people in this county start to realize the tenacity bball playing guts us mudcreekers have. Boom goes the dynamite!

"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:I HOPE P-BURG PLAYS BETTER THAN THEY DID AGAINST S.FLOYD BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN SF ANYWAYS. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY BETTER TO BEAT BLHS. BLEED BLUE BABY. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Guess we could bicker like children all day or wait until tomorrow to see P-burg go home with their (not there, as you like to spell it) shorts around their ankles in defeat. Blackcats, HUH... hiho silver on your big high horse all the way to defeat tomorrow night.
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Can't wait to see the dejected look of sorrow on p-burg fans faces after BLHS wins tomorrow night; i would have paid good money to see S.Floyds fans doing the same at this game.

:lol: HAHA, do you like CROW, BOBKAT? The funniest thing about all this is that Pburg played HORRIBLE compared to the way the played against South Floyd. I didn't think they played good at all, and according to you BOBKAT, Pburg would have to play better than they did against SF if they wanted to beat Betsy Layne. <SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT><HR style="COLOR: #e1e4f2" SIZE=1>
Congrats to MY Blackcats, You guys are great. Congrats to Coach Crisp, another District title. I'm so proud of all of you all. The Bobcats came in hot tonight, but in the end their fire burned out and Prestonsburg's burned hotter!

To the Bobcats, sorry you had to watch such poor officiating on our floor.

The FLAGS will be waving at regionals!
Pages: 1 2