Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 50, Paintsville 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win for our boys tonight, we finally played from start to finish. Kash Daniels from Paintsville did not play but Paintsville had the rest of their team. Do not have stats but we took really good care of the ball and Dalton Meade stepped up huge tonight for us. Also some really clutch free throws at the end by I believe all starters for us. Number 2 for Paintsville really stepped up with Kash missing and hit four big threes in the second quarter.
Good win Betsy Layne any stats on the game
Big win for Betsey Layne... Even without Kash Paintsville is still good.. Kash is to Paintsville what Ryder is for Pikeville... Congrats Coach Howard and the Bob Cats.
Was this at Paintsville or BL? Either way its a big win... Protect the home... or win on the road... both are important in making a great team.
It was at Betsy Layne... stats for Betsy Layne are...

Dalton Meade - 30 pts, 10 rbs, 1 assist.
Aaron Rogers - 6 pts, 3 rbs
Andrew Tackett - 5 pts, 9 rbs, 4 assist. 2 steals
Kort Stevens - 5 pts, 2 assist
JT Hall - 4 pts, 5 rbs
Nate Hall - 1 assist, 1 steal
^ Wow, great game by Meade
From what I hear. Kash is out for a couple of weeks. Dislocated his shoulder again while in TX playing football.
OffTheHook Wrote:From what I hear. Kash is out for a couple of weeks. Dislocated his shoulder again while in TX playing football.

Hook, I heard from my friend who talked to his dad and said it did pop out but the Dr's popped it back in on the sideline and he played in the second half and is expected to start on Saturday. Tough kid.
Hope Kash is ok and hope he has a speedy recovery...
Great win over a good team