Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 108 - Rockets 99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kobe was 14/29 with 37 points
Bynum has 21 points and 22 rebounds

Lakers : 1-3 Kobe over 20 shots
Lakers : 3-0 Kobe under 20 shots
Dont 4get to add 8 boards and 6 assists
When kobe does this the lakers are at their best
zaga_fan Wrote:Dont 4get to add 8 boards and 6 assists
When kobe does this the lakers are at their best

Does what?
We all know that Kobe is going to have games like this, he's one the best scorers to ever play.. But Clearly if the Lakers want to have a chance at a title this season they have to run the O to Bynum..
I don't understand Lebron haters.. Lebron puts up 37, 10, 8... In less then 29 shots..
These are very impressive numbers from Kobe and Bynum. The Lakers need some serious production out of their big three (Kobe, Bynum, Gasol) if they want to contend.
With the BIG THREE all playing at the same time the Lakers are a dangerous team.
ekff Wrote:I don't understand Lebron haters.. Lebron puts up 37, 10, 8... In less then 29 shots..

Nobody is hating on LeBron for his stats, but for his disappearances in big games throughout his career.
ekff Wrote:I don't understand Lebron haters.. Lebron puts up 37, 10, 8... In less then 29 shots..

29 shots is a very deceiving number in this game.

Kobe had one shot attempt that was actually a pass off of the backboard to himself but goes in the books as a FG attempt.
He had a heave at the end of the 3rd quarter, a 35-40 footer because the shot clock was running out in the 4th, and he took 3 shots in the last minute to be a prick and try to score 40. They were up 10 with under a minute to go and he took a deep 3 with 20 on the shot clock and 2 other shots on their last offensive set.

I'm not making excuses for the 29 shots.
I'm just letting everyone who "just watches Kobe play on TNT and ESPN" know that Kobe didn't simply jack up 29 shots. He definitely took 29 shots, but he was a lot more efficient than 14/29 would normally indicate.