Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County 84 Bath County 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starters out about a period and half. :Thumbs:
Congrats Vikes!
Wow...:igiveup:
Rowan played well. Even the bench was scoring. I was glad to see the Rowan players have some fun. Playing the tougher schedule will make them tougher as a team, but it sure does put stress on them.
1/3/2012
Rowan Co. 84
Bath Co. 28
Bath Co. 11 4 6 7 28
Rowan Co. 28 21 26 9 84
Bath Co. -- Bell 4, Johnson 3, Taul 3, Sammons 13, Kissick 3, Fryman 2.
Rowan Co. -- Newsome 16, Townsend 8, Wing 18, Egan 16, Brown 7, Graham 5, Callahan 2, Pratt 3, Lee 5, Stone 4.
Number 10 for rowan, i believe his name is newsome, really showed me alot the first half!
deuceisloose Wrote:Number 10 for rowan, i believe his name is newsome, really showed me alot the first half!

Trevor Newsome has been a great defender all year and now is turning on the offense. He held York from Orange Lutheran to 14 points. He was averaging 35.
wow thats really impressive. i like his game alot
I like Newsome's game a lot, but I believe Fleming County will be able to shut him down tonight. Most of his game comes from quickness which I think Fleming can contain, either way it's going to be a good game tonight. Good luck to both teams.
The 16th region as a whole lacks post play Ashlands Gregg feels he is to much of an outside guard presence to take advantage of his big body. And Rowan with an injured Barnard, have looked to junior Matt Brown a near 7foot player with a 5foot presence. So the Rowan Fleming game will come down to guard play where i think Fleming with Burns, Stewart, and Taylor have the obvious advantage. All they have to do is shut down Townsends guard play (should be easy with the speed of Fleming) to end Rowans hopes. FLEMING co. WINS
lol. Should be easy? We'll see...
Adam Wing might get 40 tonight.
Cmon man. Even if they shut down Townsend scoring, he will kick to wing, newsome or Egan. Egan will rip you a new one if you leave him alone. :please:
This game was like LCC and Riverside Christian Lcc-89or87 Riverside-22or24
nice job Rowan
better luck next time Bath County
So much for stopping Townsend. 20 pts:please:
Rings-R-Us Wrote:The 16th region as a whole lacks post play Ashlands Gregg feels he is to much of an outside guard presence to take advantage of his big body. And Rowan with an injured Barnard, have looked to junior Matt Brown a near 7foot player with a 5foot presence. So the Rowan Fleming game will come down to guard play where i think Fleming with Burns, Stewart, and Taylor have the obvious advantage. All they have to do is shut down Townsends guard play (should be easy with the speed of Fleming) to end Rowans hopes. FLEMING co. WINS
Well it appears on all accounts you were wrong with this perdiction. Brown had a good game, and played big. Stopping Townsend, he looked to be the quickest and strongest guard on the floor, 20 pts, 7 ast, 4 steals. And lastly Rowan Won!!!