Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chris Jericho is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes!!!!!!!!!
He looks great!!!!
What an ovation from the crowd!!!!
Simple, but maybe the GREATEST Heel entrance ever. I could tell from the time he jumped out of the ring to do his first lap around the ring, "He's Heel"! He has to be, because that is the only way they can have him match-up with Punk. I thought it was awesome and incredibly creative in its simplicity. He will get serious heat from this!
I still cannot tell if he is heel or face. Everything about that screamed face. However, if they are trying to do Punk vs. Jericho, Dusty is right.

However, after that massive ovation, and the Twitter love blowup, they may rewrite it. (WWE lately, has been rewriting like crazy lately.)
^With that said, whatever they choose to do, it will be HUGE!
Lord yea. Highlight of Raw tonight!
He's just trolling everybody!

Best part is...he did absolutely nothing, and they already hate him.

Damn it, he's incredible.
Unless as LWC said, they do a rewrite, Jericho is 100% heel. But unless the plan is a full blown heel turn for Cena, then Jericho is the man to step into the top heel position. They need a strong heel, and he fits that perfectly. Everyone is tired of the heels that they have right now. They cannot put Del Rio back into the spot so soon, and Miz is headed into a different direction. They need Heels!
After last night, I'm convinced that John Cena will never go heel.
Chris Jericho is an excellent heel. He knows how to get the crowd going. Like a couple of people have said in this thread, WWE badly needs some good heels right now. Alberto Del Rio isn't a good heel, neither is the Miz. I still can't take the Miz serious enough lol. Jericho knows how to get it done. I'm watching one of his old WCW videos right now. He was never given the push in WCW, but always did a great job drawing a reaction, such as the time when he claimed to have beaten the then-undefeated Bill Goldberg. Here's a link to the video below, funny stuff.

The only problem I see with Jericho being heel is that he would still get cheers from the crowd. He is at the point in his career now where he has been around a while and is highly respected from the fans. I think a similar problem exists with Triple H, who has even talked about in interviews how he has tried to do the worst possible stuff with his character to get the crowd to go against him, but they still cheer. When Jericho came out, he received numerous "Y2J" chants from the crowd. This will get interesting. I will say that if there is one guy that is creative enough to get the crowd to turn against him despite him having achieved pretty much legendary status, it's Chris Jericho.
^ I disagree. He will get a few cheers, but the crowd was already turning on him last week. He has been cool with WWE fans since he came there. But when he left the last time, he was getting the best heat of any heel on the roster.
^ I don't know, he drew quite a few Y2J chants when he went up last week. But like I said, if anyone can pull that off - it's Chris Jericho.
The only super-face that I have ever seen get unanimous boos is when Hogan turned at Bash of the Beach. Other than that, every legendary face always gets a few cheers, even when they try a heel turn.
Everybody was gonna pop for Jericho when he showed up, it was just amazing how in just 15 minutes he had people booing the crap out of him without doing anything...

I'm still in "awe"

[Image: uD9os.gif]
^ LOL, that jacket was a great prop
So, will Jericho continue to work the crowd? Will he even step foot into the ring, or will he just walk away!
I knew it, I knew he would not wrestle. Boys, he is a HEEL!!!!
According to alot of sources the plan that everyone thinks that is going to happen is to keep Jericho doing what he does and not talk.

Enter the Royal Rumble, win it.

Then finally do his huge promo announcing his intention to challenge CM Punk for the WWE Championship.
I'll tip my hat to whoever is putting together this whole thing with Jericho, it's keeping me curious and watching Raw again weekly.

The way I see is...

Faces are faces...
Heels are heels...

And Chris Jericho is Chris Jericho.
ROFL! How awesome would this be:

Let's say Royal Rumble time comes, Jericho comes out #1 and just continues to troll and just celebrate with the fans, even going throughout the crowd.

At the end it will be just down to 2 people and the last person eliminated and whoever is left will think that they won, but low and behold Chris Jericho comes out of nowhere and eliminated the last person to win the Royal Rumble.
J-Rod Wrote:ROFL! How awesome would this be:

Let's say Royal Rumble time comes, Jericho comes out #1 and just continues to troll and just celebrate with the fans, even going throughout the crowd.

At the end it will be just down to 2 people and the last person eliminated and whoever is left will think that they won, but low and behold Chris Jericho comes out of nowhere and eliminated the last person to win the Royal Rumble.

I was thinking the exact same thing, OR even MORE AWESOME.....

Jericho is #1 but he never gets in the ring just like you said. Everyone is eliminated but the "winner" they celebrate and go crazy with emotion, then they step out of the ring onto the floor to go to the locker room, and Jericho runs into the ring, proclaiming himself the winner, the referees confer, and declare Jericho the winner.

It would be even funnier if it was Santino that lost that way again, lol.
I actually thought that Chris Jericho would end up turning on his team during the tag match instead of walking out.

For the first time in a good time, I'm excited to watch wrestling simply to see what Jericho does lol.
J-Rod Wrote:ROFL! How awesome would this be:

He has to win it. It's already in pencil Jericho/Punk for Wrestlemania.
Well there are other ways to go around booking Punk/Jericho for Wrestlemania I'm sure.

Another good troll attempt I thought, was during the Rumble he would come out and celebrate and run around but the core of people already in would just stop and stare and wait on Jericho.

Jericho enters the ring, smiles for about 15 seconds and then eliminates himself.

Gosh, that would be hilarious.
^lol.
WideRight05 Wrote:I actually thought that Chris Jericho would end up turning on his team during the tag match instead of walking out.

For the first time in a good time, I'm excited to watch wrestling simply to see what Jericho does lol.

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I think the reason he walked out was, and I think Strikout King will agree (Joke), is he didn't want inducted to the Hall of Pain.