Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Post in any color but black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No its not a racist thing.:biglmao:
^ You can do whatever you want, but it is rude to all the other users, its the same as typing in all capital letters or bolding all letters. Again, you can do it, but its not being respectful to others and only for your own purposes. It's just like this, your green is light and difficult to read. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't have a problem with it, and completely support you if you do.
Stardust Wrote:^ You can do whatever you want, but it is rude to all the other users, its the same as typing in all capital letters or bolding all letters. Again, you can do it, but its not being respectful to others and only for your own purposes. It's just like this, your green is light and difficult to read. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't have a problem with it, and completely support you if you do.

^lol, what?
I don't get it. lol
SD has fallen victim to the mod flu.
^Nice one! lol

Terrible avatar, but nice post.
^
lol
This one failed.
Fail
vundy33 Wrote:^lol, what?

Spud6 Wrote:I don't get it. lol

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:SD has fallen victim to the mod flu.

TheRealVille Wrote:Fail

I don't care if the typing is in any other color but black, the post was about the font color

Get it now???? Am I the only one NOT DENSE!!! Wink
I guess I'll pad my post count and make a "colored" post. Big Grin
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, now I get it! LOL

Dull moment there..
WideRight05 Wrote:I guess I'll pad my post count and make a "colored" post. Big Grin

OMG, you are an idiot.....Confusednicker:
You know you love me. Big Grin
^ Yes, your like my kids. You drive me nuts, I want to beat your @$$, and no matter what you do - I have to love you Sad
And one reason you have to love me - I am the reason you have just reached 1,000 liked posts!
^Along with me ole Widey. LOL
Yeah, but I liked post #1,000 so I'm special! Big Grin
Is it just me, or is there a strange love affair among Dusty, who likes to dress in gold and wear tight spandex/leather onesies and wideright who likes to cheer for highlands but is really from pikeville?
Is Wideright dustyss pikeville dreamgirl?
[COLOR="Blue"]^ I'm too sexy for anyone to handle, including Dusty.

You seriously may have offended Wildcat and Ballers on that post because they are all over me.

And I'm not from Pikeville...[/COLOR]
A lot of posters out there breaking the rules
^ Runitupthegut, Spud, and Dusty
WideRight05 Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]^ I'm too sexy for anyone to handle, including Dusty.

You seriously may have offended Wildcat and Ballers on that post because they are all over me.

And I'm not from Pikeville...[/COLOR]

Glad to know of your in house relationships.
Being from Pikeville, its understandable
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Runitupthegut, Spud, and Dusty

I didnt know there were rules anymore mr post pad. :biggrin:
There it is.

I am still confused at the Dusty thing, lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Glad to know of your in house relationships.
Being from Pikeville, its understandable

I know you're probably jealous, but don't be. I'm just that hot. Posters from all websites are attracted to me. I think I am a little to hot n'spicy for Pikeville though. Big Grin
Gotta try Green Big Grin
Black....
and..............................................................white. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:I know you're probably jealous, but don't be. I'm just that hot. Posters from all websites are attracted to me. I think I am a little to hot n'spicy for Pikeville though. Big Grin

I am jealous.
I could never pull off a gold onesie
Pages: 1 2