Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chargers 38 - Raiders 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
With this the Broncos are the AFC West champs. Although I would have much rather seen them secure it on a win.

San Diego just couldn't get all their wheels turning in time to make the playoffs.
Glad to see the Raiders lose after the Titans were eliminated. I hope the Broncos do well in the playoffs. I wish they were playing anyone but Pittsburgh.
My dislike for Palmer has me rooting against the Raiders everytime they play.
Yes, Carson gets a pass because he came in late and had no practice time with the Raiders, but his continued decline as a QB is still prevalent. He finished with the lowest QB rating of his career. He had 15 INTs in just 9 game. His completion % was the lowest of any full season he had in the NFL.
I honestly think Palmer can contribute in Oakland next year if he sticks around.
you all should see J-Rod's facebook status lol
^

Stick around? Surely Palmer wont demand another trade or threatening to retire again.
Picked this one right.
Strikeout King Wrote:you all should see J-Rod's facebook status lol

Nice to know S.K stalks me.

LOL!

Basically I just said the defense stunk ass and they need to fire Chuck Bresnahan....immediately.

They have the talent on defense, but that goofball doesn't know how to properly use it.
^ I sure am glad YOU have to deal with Bresnahan now....
I'm hopeful that I won't have too...

He needs to be fired A.S.A.P.