Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th District Title..Johnson Central or Paintsville??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So whose your pick??? Whose going to take home the title??
Paintsville will win the 57th District in a much closer game than just a couple weeks ago....
Im pullin for the birds in this one. A close cousin to the cardinal, the eagles have my support. Sorry Tigers, bloods thicker then water. Go birds....
Have to go with Paintsville. They helped out our Pep section a lot tonight. Even though they may have just been there for their dislike of Central.

I'd say it will be closer than last time, but I still like them by a few.
Depends on which teams show up!!! I will have to pull for the Tigers though!
I would say Paintsville, but only by a few points. I say 78-72.
paintsville in a close one
"Eike Kusch" Wrote:Have to go with Paintsville. They helped out our Pep section a lot tonight. Even though they may have just been there for their dislike of Central.

Eike you were correct when you stated why The Tiger faithful were there!! I will stick with the county teams and pick the Eagles in Friday night's 57th District game.Coach Starns will once again struggle while BMR will be animated and all over the refs and players,but in the end the Eagles will win!!!!!

Eagles-62
Tigers-57:Clap:
"Eike Kusch" Wrote:Have to go with Paintsville. They helped out our Pep section a lot tonight. Even though they may have just been there for their dislike of Central.

Yep...that's why they were there. They would rather have faced you all on Friday night than to face the Eagles...pure and simple. Don't think that if you all had been playing Magoffin County that they wouldn't have been over on the Magoffin side cheering with them instead of with you.

Eagles in a close one!

Go Eagles, Go Eagles, Go!!!!!!! We believe!
I noticed a lot of blue in Sheldon Clarks pep section as well. I think that may help put a little more fire in JC's eyes for Friday nite. In fact, I thought that the P-ville fans were cheering more than the Cardinal fans were, lol.
"EKY Spectator" Wrote:I noticed a lot of blue in Sheldon Clarks pep section as well. I think that may help put a little more fire in JC's eyes for Friday nite. In fact, I thought that the P-ville fans were cheering more than the Cardinal fans were, lol.

I don't know, SC's fans were pretty into that first half...but as the second got started they were quieter than I expected them to be....until Crum hit those two threes. Then it fired them back up. It was a great game on both sides of the floor...alot of heart and spirit. SC didn't give up even though they struggled in the second half.

Great job by both teams.
Dang.. Paintsville better hope that there game against the Hornets was there bad game. Paintsvile by 12.
Since JC helped us out in our game against Pville ive gotta give my support to JC
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
:#1:
I am going to go with Paintsville in a close one
Johnson Central
Maybe the blue in the SC section were people who remembered the entire JCHS football team on the floor forming a tunnel for Magoffin County basketball players to run through during the 98 district tournament.
"Youngerthandirt" Wrote:Maybe the blue in the SC section were people who remembered the entire JCHS football team on the floor forming a tunnel for Magoffin County basketball players to run through during the 98 district tournament.
Is that the best that you can come up with? Heck thats eight years ago.
tigers by 5+
I'm goin' wit JC on this one. They play better in very important games. Paintsville better remember about Jami McCarty's game winning shot wit a couple of secs left last year in the championship game. Bet that will be hanging in the back of their head.. Good luck JC....
I have to go with the Eagles here. I think Cental wins this game and wins the region. Go blow Paintsville out.
I think these are the 2 most talented teams in the region. I think JC is some what scarier because they have the inside game of Rice to complement their athletes outside. I will give the nod to Paintsville tho because I think BMR will be better prepared and his team is more rested. I hope it is a barn burner with a close score or even overtime. The most important thing about this game is that everyone walks away injury free. Good luck to both teams.
Paintsville by 4.
Johnson Central 67
Paintsville 64
I take Central in a close one...
Central has to come out with fire in their eyes like they did against SC in the second half to win this one. Go Eagles!!!!!!!
Since p-ville think they can boo MC and about got beat...they better hope that wasnt there A game...JC by 6...GO EAGLES!!
im gonning with JC in this one but both teams come out hott and stay close throughout the game .
JC 71
P-ville 67
I bet whoever wins get the crapier draw for the region. Any takers on that one?
i wil go with JCin this one. But they have something to give back to p'ville if I recall 2-weeks ago the huge upset win @ JC. And if JC plays like they did against SC last night in the 2nd half the hole game.
Jc .
Im gonna go with Pville on this one. They joined us in the pep section so that proved to me that they were the better team. AND I HATE JOHNSON CENTRAL so i have to go with them i plan to be in there pep section cheerin them on to the District champs and hopefully regions too. Good luck Pville u have my support 100%:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2