Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 67 Allen Central 62 -- 58th District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Lady Cats!!
Congrats Ladycats! Also a big congrats to Darcey Hicks and Coach Pack!!
Congratulations Prestonsburg
Way to go girls. Now let's sweep the district tomorrow night.
Congrats......Nice game....Does anyone have any stats on who got the all tourney and district and POW of the year?
Darcey Hicks got Player of the Year... Prestonsburg's starting lineup was on the all Conference and Tournament teams. I don't remember all but here are some...Alana Cline and #1 from AC, Candice Meade from Betsy Layne and Heather Dean from South Floyd.
congrats pburg
Congrats Lady Blackcats !!!!
Hey congrats lady Blackcats and Coach Pack. You girls are awesome.

This was the worst called game i have ever watched on both sides.

Congrats Darcy on POY!
This was a bad called game all the way around.
Congrats P-burg.
Congrats Lady Cats!!! Way to go!!!
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Darcey Hicks got Player of the Year... Prestonsburg's starting lineup was on the all Conference and Tournament teams. I don't remember all but here are some...Alana Cline and #1 from AC, Candice Meade from Betsy Layne and Heather Dean from South Floyd.

Alanna Cline from AC got the WMDJ and Dairy Queen player of the year in the 58th. Darcey got the Conference player of the year

BallaBaby

Congrats Lady Cats!! Congrats to Darcey Hicks, she is one of my good friends and I'm soo happy for her, she deserved the award she got! I love her to death and she is an outstanding player. Congrats to Coach Pack as well, he did a great job with the girls this year and I'm proud of each and every girl on the team!!
District Champ!!!!! Go Blackcats!
"rebel mom" Wrote:This was a bad called game all the way around.
I heard someone say this was the worst called game of the tournament...on both sides. Those girls were getting pounded underneath, and Mara Biliter, towards the end, looked like she was about ready to "pass out." Cline took a beating as well underneath, and Megan Slone was bumped quite a bit while bringing the ball up the court. But nonetheless, excellent played game by both teams. Allen Central really came out strong, but towards the end, just couldn't put the ball in the basket. They left Hicks open a few times on the wing and she made them pay, and #33 really impressed me on the baseline. Congratulations Lady Blackcats and Coach Jack Pack. He has really turned this program around since he's been there. He deserved Coach of the Year. Both of these teams should represent the 58th Distrcit well next week in Pikeville. Good Luck Lady Rebels and Lady Blackcats!!!!!
Congrats..