Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does anyone else use a double edge razor to shave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just made the switch from they old cartridge and can gel to a double edge and shaving cream with a brush recently and the difference is amazing. Ill never go back.
Yeah, it's awesome man. Definitely the way to go.
I didn't even know they made them anymore.
Yessir. some of them are a little on the expensive side, but its well worth it for the shave to me.
^I got a cut and shave one time at a barber shop, I got a good shave but I couldn't stand to hear the ripping sound. I had major razor bumps a couple of days later. I have to use Gilette Fusion and Gilette Fusion Pro Glide with ultra sensitive shave gel or I get that razor bump stuff all over my neck.

It is sad, I am 24 years old, but I have the face of a 12 year old, lol.
LWC Wrote:^I got a cut and shave one time at a barber shop, I got a good shave but I couldn't stand to hear the ripping sound. I had major razor bumps a couple of days later. I have to use Gilette Fusion and Gilette Fusion Pro Glide with ultra sensitive shave gel or I get that razor bump stuff all over my neck.

It is sad, I am 24 years old, but I have the face of a 12 year old, lol.

Hahaha...I lol'd.

I have to shave every day for work, I get tired of it. Never used a double edge razor though. When I go on leave, I usually let my facial hair grow out, like it is now. When I finally do shave, I get razor burn again one time..goes away quick, but man do I hate razor burn!
This is what inspired me to try it out...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/6886845/ns...v9XJk7m6aC