Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 52 Paintsville 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Tuff luck Pville sounds like yall wasn't playing too good!
JC - C. Conley 19 pts, C. Griffith 9 pts.
Pville - C. Jarrell 11 pts., J. Russell 10 pts

Congrats Lady Eagles
Oh yeah sorry girls Congrats Johnson Central.... Now go win it all!
sorry to p-vill.... good season.. jarrell keep ur head up ur fun to watch... i was wanting to watch you and calloray howard compete against each other tomorrow. its always a good match up..

Congrats to Central tho.
congrats go to the lady eagles.
Wow, it's believable that JC WON, but by that much. Congrats JC, Paintsville move forward to next year.:omg:
Great job Eagles!!! Congrats!!
JC shot 54%
Paintsville 34%
JC 11 turnovers
Paintsville 19
Central hardly missed a shot after the first period!!!
Good luck the rest of the way JC!!
lol...i no its off the subject but how was paintsvilles crowd
"roush racing" Wrote:lol...i no its off the subject but how was paintsvilles crowd
Pretty good!!! Of course they yelled at anything not wearing blue!!! lol
Wow... didn't expect Paintsville to lose by this much... Congrats JC!
Good job Lady Eagles! I was able to catch the game and Celena Conley really impressed me tonight! I can't believe that she is only a freshman. In fact, there were several freshman on the JC team that were very impressive tonight.
Congrats JC... paintsville just didn't play to their full potential. Chelsee Jarrell do not hang your head over this, You made history at PHS, and you are an awesome athlete and all around person. I want to say congrats on an outstanding highschool career and i wish it didn't have to end the way it did. Can't wait to watch you play for pikeville!
I hate this for P-ville... I wanted to see Jarrell and Calloray play in the championship I really enjoy watching them to play.

But Keep your head up Chelsea I love watching you play you get everyone into it.

But Congrats to the Eagles
Wow didnt expect pville to get blown out of the gym geez
well congrats JC see ya 2morro night
Pville better luck next year
Missed the game but sounds like JC came to play. Way to go Lady Eagles. Cant believe the score.
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:Congrats JC... paintsville just didn't play to their full potential. Chelsee Jarrell do not hang your head over this, You made history at PHS, and you are an awesome athlete and all around person. I want to say congrats on an outstanding highschool career and i wish it didn't have to end the way it did. Can't wait to watch you play for pikeville!

EXACTLY. Sis don't hang your head, you had a hell of a senior year and career. You did make history in being the first Lady Tiger team to ever win the 15th All "A" Region, not only that you led your team to the Semi Finals of the All "A" State tourney and that was a FIRST for ANY 15th Region team at Richmond. You still have TWO All-Star games to play in before your high school career is over, represent the 15th region and Paintsville like we all know you can (I do believe Calloray is playing in one of the all-star games with her, maybe both but I do know she is one of them).

As for the game tonight, two words, OUTCOACHED AGAIN... Like I said in the prediction thread, Wireman would come out running the same offense and defense he finished the last regular season game against Pville with. He did just that, and like I said if he does, we should run a 2-3 zone to keep JC from getting WIDE OPEN cuts to the basket. Paintsville is not FAST enough to play man to man against a team who is much quicker and faster. Pville didn't get Chelsee the ball enough. They wouldn't look in to Chelsee when she was posted up without being doubled, BUT when she was doubled they tried to get the ball down to her.

One thing that I don't understand, is HOW IN THE HELL has Chelsee not scored 1,000 points in her career at Paintsville. There is NO WAY she didn't score 1,000 points. I know Kendra hasn't scored more points in 2 years at Pville than what Chelsee did in 4 years. Not taking anythig away form Kendra, but they must not have kept Chelsee's stats her freshman and sophomore years, somethings wrong there. Chelsee should have 1,000 points and 1,000 rebounds for her career, HOPEFULLY the coaches are keeping it a suprise for the "Athletic Baquet" at the end of the school year.

I'm not saying anything else about it. Can't wait to have Chels up here at Pikeville and I know Coach Watson can't wait to get her here so he can teach her the things that Baldwin didn't (which is ALOT). Believe me, she will be 10 times better when she reports to Pikeville then what she was this year, this summer will be no joke.
Sorry Paintsville, better luck next year now lets go MC and make it three in a row!!!!!!!!
"MAGOFFIN_FAN_25" Wrote:Sorry Paintsville, better luck next year now lets go MC and make it three in a row!!!!!!!!

I say Magoffin will win by 10+.
My sincere apologies to Chelsee Jarrell. You were the only Lady Tiger to show up last night. You are a player and I just wish you come suit up for P-burg in the regionals. I'd take you over any other post player in the region. I think you're the top senior in the region.

Wireman, you're the man. You spanked Baldwin all night. In fact, you could hear Baldwin, "Spank me, Phillip. I love it.":worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
"BlackCat Fever" Wrote:My sincere apologies to Chelsee Jarrell. You were the only Lady Tiger to show up last night. You are a player and I just wish you come suit up for P-burg in the regionals. I'd take you over any other post player in the region. I think you're the top senior in the region.

Wireman, you're the man. You spanked Baldwin all night. In fact, you could hear Baldwin, "Spank me, Phillip. I love it.":worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
I was wondering what that spanking sound was.:moon: :moon: :moon:
Good luck to you at Pikeville Chelsee! I know it was hard to walk off of that floor last night, but a lot of us look forward to seeing you play in Pikeville! I noticed a lot of JC fans took notice of Chelsee coming out of the game and gave her a standing ovation and I overheard a lot of them wishing her well too.
Chelsee that was the first game I ever saw you play and I just want to say that you had an awesome game! I was very impressed with the way you carried yourself....and held your temper in check. Good luck at Pikeville, girl....go show them how to play Basketball and volleyball!

Congrats to the Lady Eagles...I knew you girls could do it!
COngrats to Painstville! I didn't expect such a large margin though.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:As for the game tonight, two words, OUTCOACHED AGAIN... Like I said in the prediction thread, Wireman would come out running the same offense and defense he finished the last regular season game against Pville with. He did just that, and like I said if he does, we should run a 2-3 zone to keep JC from getting WIDE OPEN cuts to the basket. Paintsville is not FAST enough to play man to man against a team who is much quicker and faster. Pville didn't get Chelsee the ball enough. They wouldn't look in to Chelsee when she was posted up without being doubled, BUT when she was doubled they tried to get the ball down to her.

I'm not saying anything else about it. Can't wait to have Chels up here at Pikeville and I know Coach Watson can't wait to get her here so he can teach her the things that Baldwin didn't (which is ALOT). Believe me, she will be 10 times better when she reports to Pikeville then what she was this year, this summer will be no joke.

I believe we know each other. We think alot alike. Congrats to both teams. Hey Chelsee, you had an amazing year. Be proud of what you have done. You have accomplished alot.

Coaching was the difference in this game. It's hard to win when you can't get your whole team motivated to play for various reasons I won't get into.:Shaking: Congrats Lady Eagles.
Maybe the various reason didn't come from the coach....... Not knowing the entire situation and not claiming to, I've seen a lot of negitivity and comparison between players being posted on this board.
JC was just on last night. I was really pulling for you Paintsville. Its sure been fun watching you play this year.
My prediction was right on. I said if Conley gets hot JC win And she did and they won She had 19.... And i said if they hold Kendra in check they would wi she only had 6... Great game ladies goodluck tonight.... Oh yeah guys look at it this way the team that Ceantral has on the floor 3/4s of the time is Freshman...
Oh yeah Congrats to Chelsee on a great career.. I am with the rest of them on this. You were the best center in the region and if i had to build a team i would start it around you.. Big Phill outcoached Baldwin alnight.. If P-Ville would have had a coach this year who knows what would have happened... Congrats P-Ville on a great season
Teamwork and great Defense won the game. ALL of the Lady Eagles played well. Congrats Lady Eagles!

As for Jarrell, Why did she walk off the court without shaking hands? She had every reason to hold her head high and be a good sport.
Pages: 1 2