Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My Cat Has Been Gone a Year And Came Home Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's pretty wild I believe. The fella found his way home finally.
Are YOU SERIOUS!!! Wow. I have never heard of anything like that before. Good for you buddy!
Wow man, that's crazy. My cat is chilling right next to me asleep...I'm not home alot, but I love her to death, it'd kill me if she ran away, lol.

This is pretty cool. Hell of a story.
In all seriousness, I would call the news. They might make a story of it.
Awesome news man!
very awesome man. I had a can that was gone for about 2 months once, but a year....thats insane. Congrats.
He came home like nothing ever happened. He still goes by his name, remembers the house and everyone in it.
Pretty Cool Story man
Stardust Wrote:Are YOU SERIOUS!!! Wow. I have never heard of anything like that before. Good for you buddy!

I've actually read stories on the internet of animals being gone for 5-7 years & being found in different states when someone takes them to a vet & they have the electronic i.d. tag in them.

Good for you man. I know we get attached to our animals like there our kids. Well at least i know i do lol...
Awesome
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I've actually read stories on the internet of animals being gone for 5-7 years & being found in different states when someone takes them to a vet & they have the electronic i.d. tag in them.

Good for you man. I know we get attached to our animals like there our kids. Well at least i know i do lol...

There was a dog that had gone missing in Michigan and it was found down here in Estill at the Animal Shelter. Still had the collar and the owners number on it. Owners came and picked it up. It was on the Lexington News. It's been couple years since that happened tho
Is it a Tom Cat? VEry Common, We have had them do that many of times. SInce i basically live on a farm we have Cats leave and come back like crazy.
LWC Wrote:In all seriousness, I would call the news. They might make a story of it.

In all honesty I thought about that. I just wanted to see what they would say lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Is it a Tom Cat? VEry Common, We have had them do that many of times. SInce i basically live on a farm we have Cats leave and come back like crazy.

Yea Tom Cat. I've had a few do it before but they never left for a year.
HawksRule Wrote:Yea Tom Cat. I've had a few do it before but they never left for a year.

I'm glad your cat came back lol, Lots of times they just never come back because they get killed.
He was probably off with his girlfriend, or girlfriends. You probably have a huge pimp cat dude. Those pimp cats do what they want, when they want, lulz.
That's a pretty cool story man!
Dont laugh.....

I own a farm.
Im in the cattle business, horse trading business, hog business, and finally, the goat business.

A few years ago when i had around 40 head of goat, i had one that would get out of the electric fence i had around about 3 acres that i kept goats in. Well, anyone whos ever messed with goats will tell you that if you have one bad egg in the bunch, they will influence the rest. When that butt head of a goat would get out, the rest would follow. If i didnt put him in there, they would all stay in. He was definitely a leader (who went by the name big billy lol) and caused me headaches for months. The last time he escaped, i got the rest together and put them back in and let ole billy go. I didnt catch him or even try for that matter. I didnt send my healer after him or anything, i just let him go. About two months ago this same fricken goat, whos been living in the wild for 2 years walks up the drive way and jumps back in the fence. Im really surprised coyotes didnt get him in the woods or something. Needless to say, Billy got sold, and after not having to feed him for two years, i made a 300 dollar profit off of him. Now he's someone elses headache, or pepperoni.
Thats awesome...

I've had similar things happen where my cat has ran off just to find its way home like nothing ever happens.