Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First Timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Guys....it's not 5:57 and I'm still not asleep. Working on the first all-nighter of my college career (hopefully not many more!) And the cool thing is, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to go to bed until like 11 tonight. Not to mention that I got up at 6:45 Tuesday morning. So 40+ hours isn't too bad. :Cheerlead
You asleep now?
you pansy... when i was your age,, i could stay awake for a week.. but i'm not goin to tell you how lol
I've pulled a few all-nighters in my day, but have learned to start a lot earlier now and get done in time to relax and enjoy my work Smile
1st All Nighter, eh? If I don't take my sleeping meds, I would average at least 5 all nighters a week.

Makes it hard to do anything the next day though. Because then your choices start to look like this....1. Take a nap. 2. Take a nap. 3. Stay awake. 4. Take a nap. 5 Doing something that day.
Take No-Doz, you'll be alright.
Yeah...when I hit the 25th hour it started to hit me. I had class and then napped for an hour so I only made it 27+ hours. No pills or anything.
good luck beef
Don't get use to it Beef. Or you will start doing it more often.
Don't worry. I hated it! I'm the type of guy that needs like 8 hours a night!
Welcome to da club me boy. lol