Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When is UK's Bowl Game????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:hilarious:

I checked and I could not find the Cayuts in any bowl game anywhere.
2013 will be the next one.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:2013 will be the next one.

I didn't ask when t0$U's next bowl game was. Why they got to go to one this year after all that happened in Columbus is unbelievable.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I didn't ask when t0$U's next bowl game was. Why they got to go to one this year after all that happened in Columbus is unbelievable.
I agree they should not be playing in one this season.
Good one.
WVU - All time winningest football program without a national title.
Famous oxymorons

clean coal

military intelligence

UK football
Famous FACTS

All time series in football
UK - 11
WVU - 8
WVU is horrible
Until Joke is gone, UK will not go to a bowl game.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Famous oxymorons

clean coal

military intelligence

UK football

Your sslipping Dan.
This is the only thing youve come up with in forever and youve said it over and over 10 million fricken times.
Ah who cares?

It's basketball season now.
West Virginia, Oklahoma's next cupcake.
Real Badman Wrote:West Virginia, Oklahoma's next cupcake.

Kentucky.....Mizzu's very first $EZ cupcake.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Kentucky.....Mizzu's very first $EZ cupcake.

Joke's on you funny man. I'm not a Kentucky Football supporter. Now try and become a better troll. Your ability is pathetic and rivals that of an attention deprived red headed step child.
Real Badman Wrote:Joke's on you funny man. I'm not a Kentucky Football supporter. Now try and become a better troll. Your ability is pathetic and rivals that of an attention deprived red headed step child.

Excuse me badman, I know UK is a basketball whale in an SEC bathtub. BUT, of UK supported football like they do for basketball, Joker never would have been hired. You all ran Billy Clyde off and he won 40 games in two years. Only at UK do you run a 20+ game winner off for a 30+ game winner. I will NEVER understand the UK mentality. :insane:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Excuse me badman, I know UK is a basketball whale in an SEC bathtub. BUT, of UK supported football like they do for basketball, Joker never would have been hired. You all ran Billy Clyde off and he won 40 games in two years. Only at UK do you run a 20+ game winner off for a 30+ game winner. I will NEVER understand the UK mentality. :insane:
Not my problem, I could care less what Kentucky does in Football. They do good, hey that's fantastic! They do bad, meh oh well. Don't come at me like you think you're some straight up G who believes he can get a quick reaction out of the lesser intelligent posters of these forums. Come back and run your mouth when West Virginia wins a championship...in anything.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Excuse me badman, I know UK is a basketball whale in an SEC bathtub. BUT, of UK supported football like they do for basketball, Joker never would have been hired. You all ran Billy Clyde off and he won 40 games in two years. Only at UK do you run a 20+ game winner off for a 30+ game winner. I will NEVER understand the UK mentality. :insane:

Uhm it was not the 40 games won but the 27 lost in two years that got Gillispie his bus ride out of town.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Famous oxymorons

clean coal

military intelligence

UK football

lol man, don't you think you've used this joke a few to many times?