Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spud Needs Some Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to change my avatar and NEVER change it again. And I would like to have you all give me suggestions on what I should change it too. Post the pic, cause I'm picking one from this thread and putting it as my avatar.

I would like for my avatar be very manly, original, and it doesn't have to be sports.
I find that hard to believe, you change it alot.
Spud, the first this is to not commit to that. Leave yourself options, that is what life is about. Jesus taught you freewill, which means that you have options. So, if you want to change your avatar, make the change and keep it for as long as you want.

What you want to do it look at yourself and identify what you are about, what do you believe in, and what represents that best. Then you can start relating with a person or object that best represents who you are. We can't help you do that. We can all identify what is cool to us, but you need to look at yourself first. You sad a lot about yourself when you were trying to come up with a username. If it was me, I'd consider my username, which only makes me think of "Mister Potato Head, Version SIX"! lol
^Nice post Dust.
I just went with my team. I let my posts speak for me, you can do the same if you want. Yet then again, there are not many Kings fans east of California, so it is originally me. There were fewer kids rooting for Mitch Richmond more than Jordan, lol.
Yeah, i just combined my favorite team with my username & avatar.
You should use my Maximum Trolling one since I am techinically a retired troll. Big Grin

Maybe you could put one up of UK or the Steelers. Or maybe make something that has the logos/colors of all three teams.
^No good with computers Widey
There must be someone on here who is...
Something like this?
Could you do that and put my username in it?
Spud6 Wrote:Could you do that and put my username in it?

ill give it a try.
Thanks!
I thought white writing would look good in it, but i dont know what font you want.
Is there a certain type of font and color you want?
^No. But I can't see it? lol
Can you see this one?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Can you see this one?

I like that! How are you doing this?
Spud6 Wrote:I like that! How are you doing this?

Just copy any image you find on the net, then paste it in paint by pushing the paint button provided on paint.
If you find another image like i did, then copy it and paste again and move the images to where you want, as i did by going side by side.
For text push the Text button which is usually just an A, and creat a text box, then just type in what you want and use the font and color you want.