Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County 65 - Cordia 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Win of the season for Casey County
Rhodes' Titanic is sinking quickly.
It is more like the SS Minnow
This just goes to show that you can recruit talent, but you still a good coach to lead that talent. :HitWall:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It is more like the SS Minnow

lol
Congratulations Casey Co.
Congrats to head coach Darry Burkett on his first victory at Casey County!
Wow!! No one is running their mouths on Lotts Creek anymore, lol. This lose shouldn't of happened, Cordias team last year with Denny Fugate as coach would beat this years Cordia Lions team
^ Idk about that now ch. It's the same team add Hudson and minus those twins which we're honestly terrible. Probably good kids but not very good ball players at all. Give one of em a open 40 footer and he might knock it down. But this years team is more talented, but their team last may have had more team chemistry.
^haha!! Jon Stacy was their 2nd if not best player last year, and their ONLY leader. Yes the gained Hudson, but lost a better head coach in Denny and their best assistant in Jerry. Losing their best defender, rebounder, and 3-point shooter in Jon has hurt them to. They need someone to step up and take that leader role and set everyone straight.
Like I said not downin the boys but ricky sumner is cordias best defender this year and imo could defend a lot better then the stacy boy. But no offense but when I tlk about leaders they usally lead their team to something instead of first round out of district which will probably happen again in which rhodes will acomplish the same thing denny did. So nuttin special there about your two coaches fromlast season. Fyi if it wasn't for sumner fromwhat I saw last year corida would have not even been in some games. Jon stacy might be a good SHOOTER, I said he was a horrible all around player. Pretty slow for a guard to.
Congrats CC
^you didn't go to many games then. Slow??? Really??? When he shut some of the best players in this area down on defense!!!! And Denny and Jerry's teams done something this team can't, and that play good team defense as a unit. A leader doesn't have to always win, a leader just has to take control and tell his team what's what and keep everyone in line. This years team has Brent trying to fight one another because they didn't get as many shots as someone else. Would Not Of Happend Last Year!!! Stacy kept them in as many games as Sumner!!!
Both teams are both losing where's your argument. No one knows Jon stacy. Get over it. If he was as good a rebounder, defender, and shooter as your sayin then Cordia does something. They done nothing but lose last year. Compared to both summers Hudson and the Williams boys which all play for chs are faster then Jon. That's a fact. Who did he shut down? I want names there shot % that gme and all that if hes that good a defender. Jon stacy if nothing special kid. If he's worth mentioning then so is past players such as slone, montgomery, and the combs boy as well. Fact is they all were decent players. And those three I just mentioned are better all around players then stacy. Looks like someone's blowing themselves up or kin folk lmao.
He held the 14th region player of the year to just 4 point, and lead Cordia in every statistical category other then scoring, which was 2nd. So sounds like from you and be Hudson and Sumner are the only two players better then him. Williams boys are back in Texas if you don't know that. I am not saying he is God and one of the best to ever play, by no means is he that, but other then Zach Hurt and Josh Taylor, name another great Cordia Lions player. Been plenty of good players come through like Montgomery, and Combs, but you are talking like Stacy was horrible when in reality he was their best all around ball player last year.
Name another one in the last 8 years I should say, early 90's was some great ball players as well
Coach Rhodes better do something with this team or he won't be in Lotts Creek for very long! I know that they're better than this!

Congrats Rebels!!
Crazy Horse Wrote:He held the 14th region player of the year to just 4 point, and lead Cordia in every statistical category other then scoring, which was 2nd. So sounds like from you and be Hudson and Sumner are the only two players better then him. Williams boys are back in Texas if you don't know that. I am not saying he is God and one of the best to ever play, by no means is he that, but other then Zach Hurt and Josh Taylor, name another great Cordia Lions player. Been plenty of good players come through like Montgomery, and Combs, but you are talking like Stacy was horrible when in reality he was their best all around ball player last year.

plzz tell me.you didn't call Jon stacy a great Cordia player. Not hard to lead a team in stats that doesnt even have a winning season. zach hurt Cordias newest hof member with around 2000 career points. I bet stacy doesn't have 400. Not a great player anywheres. Even Cordia. Sorry. He's name will not be remember. And to categorize him with zach hurt is a disgrace. And Matt stacy even though nvr graduated was a better player then jon. And i bet had more career points. Your killing me man. Are u related to stacy or summin to be on his high.horse?
Read, Only Zach and Taylor great players...ONLY!!! If the was a conversation I would slow it down so you could newest and it, cause you obviously don't understand basketball. Nope sure am not related, and not on his high horse either. Just Stating Facts!! Yes last years team would beat this years team. That's what started this mess anyways, I am done with this conversation, you have such a thick skull
For one you thinking last year team would beat this years is an opinion you idiot. And I know who you are just wanted u to admit it. Your not related to jon your closer then that and you kno it. Lol ttyl Jon. Id be embarrassed to talk about myself on here. Your one funny dude.
Who cares about last years team? How did this years team do in the game today? Heard a rumor that it didn't go well.
Congrats Casey of 1st win