Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairveiw 62 - Paintsville 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tigers 2-4 or 2-6 ?
12/27/2011
Fairview 62
Paintsville 51

At Morgan Co.
Paintsville (2-4) -- Tiller 20, Daniels 8, Burchett 6, Hensley 4, Ratliff 4, Slone 3, Collins 3, Miller 2, Sublett 1.
Fairview (5-4) -- Terry 39, Davis 12, Turner 5, Felty 2, Webb 2, Messer 2.
with the loss, Fairview snaps a two game winning skid for Paintsville. The Tigers will face Breathitt County next. Comments
[quote=BondJamesBond]with the loss, Fairview snaps a two game winning skid for Paintsville. The Tigers will face Breathitt County next. Comments[/QUO

The Tigers have lost 3 straight....They didnt report the 2 games they got beat in TN......:lame:
Congrats Fairview
redhead snitch Wrote:[quote=BondJamesBond]with the loss, Fairview snaps a two game winning skid for Paintsville. The Tigers will face Breathitt County next. Comments[/QUO

The Tigers have lost 3 straight....They didnt report the 2 games they got beat in TN......:lame:
Well Snitch it appears that you have answered your own question. A tad quick I might add." Perhaps a Self Fullfilling Prophecy"? Did you really want an answer? Another agenda perhaps? You have the keys to that lock.:biggrin:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:[quote=redhead snitch]
Well Snitch it appears that you have answered your own question. A tad quick I might add." Perhaps a Self Fullfilling Prophecy"? Did you really want an answer? Another agenda perhaps? You have the keys to that lock.:biggrin:

I was just trying to get the faithful to answer...lol...that lock has been rusted shut for a long time seems....:Sad04: