Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 60th Dist. Belfry -101 Piarist -41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Belfry (20-7) will play the winner of Pike Central/Phelps for the District Title.

Way to go Pirates !
Way to go pirates
Way to go Pirates! I think this is the first time Belfry has won 20 games in a season since 1994. Does anybody know for sure?
Congrats Belfry.
How you know that pirate girl?? very impressive!!
Congrats BHS
"pirate_girl" Wrote:Way to go Pirates! I think this is the first time Belfry has won 20 games in a season since 1994. Does anybody know for sure?

Won 20 games in 95' and 96' ...maybe 97'
Nope...last time was 94-95...
I thought Belfry had more pride that to beat the living crap out of a team like that. You would think that once a team got a 25 or 30 point lead, maybe he might put his 3rd and 4th string in and let them play instead of blowling a really small team like that to pieces. Tough team considering that ER BEAT BELFRY!!!!
You might want to check your facts before making a post like that. Piarist is just overmatched in a lot of games and there isn't a whole lot you can do to stop it.

Look at their schedule.http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...5?id=20641
QUOTE=Big Red]You might want to check your facts before making a post like that. Piarist is just overmatched in a lot of games and there isn't a whole lot you can do to stop it.

Look at their schedule.http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...5?id=20641[/QUOTE]

:thumb:
Were you at the game ouhs?????? the starters played 8 minutes...the second team played about 10 minutes...the last 16 minutes of the game was played by numbers 11-15 on the bench....the leading scorer for belfry was a freshman who hadn't played 5 minutes of varsity action all year...who else would you suggest the coach put in??? The little league kids that were watching the game from the stands??? Starters came out when they had a 27 point lead at the end of the first quarter and they never went back in....ridiculous post by someone who knows nothing about the game he is trying to talk about...
"ouhs#4" Wrote:I thought Belfry had more pride that to beat the living crap out of a team like that. You would think that once a team got a 25 or 30 point lead, maybe he might put his 3rd and 4th string in and let them play instead of blowling a really small team like that to pieces. Tough team considering that ER BEAT BELFRY!!!!

You have no clue in hell what you are talking about...:lame:
"Hoops Lover" Wrote:Were you at the game ouhs?????? the starters played 8 minutes...the second team played about 10 minutes...the last 16 minutes of the game was played by numbers 11-15 on the bench....the leading scorer for belfry was a freshman who hadn't played 5 minutes of varsity action all year...who else would you suggest the coach put in??? The little league kids that were watching the game from the stands??? Starters came out when they had a 27 point lead at the end of the first quarter and they never went back in....ridiculous post by someone who knows nothing about the game he is trying to talk about...

Exactly!!!

:Thumbs:
"Hoops Lover" Wrote:Were you at the game ouhs?????? the starters played 8 minutes...the second team played about 10 minutes...the last 16 minutes of the game was played by numbers 11-15 on the bench....the leading scorer for belfry was a freshman who hadn't played 5 minutes of varsity action all year...who else would you suggest the coach put in??? The little league kids that were watching the game from the stands??? Starters came out when they had a 27 point lead at the end of the first quarter and they never went back in....ridiculous post by someone who knows nothing about the game he is trying to talk about...

Good Post....:Thumbs:
"ouhs#4" Wrote:I thought Belfry had more pride that to beat the living crap out of a team like that. You would think that once a team got a 25 or 30 point lead, maybe he might put his 3rd and 4th string in and let them play instead of blowling a really small team like that to pieces. Tough team considering that ER BEAT BELFRY!!!!

Me thinks someone is mad because East Ridge will not make it to the Regional Tournament and Belfry will.

:Skull03: Go Big Red !!!!:Skull03:

Like Dream Weaver said, David School and Piarist have not been able to compete with anyone in their districts.

BTW, East Ridge beat David School on Dec.6th (96-12) and (71-22) on Jan.24th...Looks like East Ridge had a couple of BLOWOUTS of their own !

Confusederved:

:Skull03: Go Big Red !!!!:Skull03: