Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Pickem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if we were gonna do a weekly NBA pickem.
I know SK and Cowbell are loaded down with trying to do the other pickems so id be more than happy to keep up with it if everyone wanted to get one going.
Id really like a lot of people to do it though if were going to and maybe Aslan or one of the other mods could sticky it and help me out with it.

What do you all think?
I'd be in.

I do know I've talked to SD about getting a Baseball Pick'em going for High School so I might do a Baseball and Softball Pick'em, don't know yet. SD said it would be a good Idea so we'll see Big Grin
^
It would, as long as we could get enough people in and to do it consistently.
Football is by far the most popular and we have trouble keeping people in it, which is why i like the rule you all came up with.

If your for it, i wouldnt mind to help.
I could possibly do the scoring if someone could pick out the games.
Ill pick out some games if youll just start us a sticky thread.
We can just do 10 games a week.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
It would, as long as we could get enough people in and to do it consistently.
Football is by far the most popular and we have trouble keeping people in it, which is why i like the rule you all came up with.

If your for it, i wouldnt mind to help.

I think it will help draw in a few members. Baseball is really hard to handicap, but it's more about drawing in people than anything else. It depends on how much effort you take, but these pickems help you better understand the other schools around the state.
I would definitely be in on this!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill pick out some games if youll just start us a sticky thread.
We can just do 10 games a week.

If you can pick the games I can do the rest (Scoring, sticky thread, etc. etc.)
Im in.
Strikeout King Wrote:If you can pick the games I can do the rest (Scoring, sticky thread, etc. etc.)

Ill P.M. You some games every week and we can post them on Sunday and people can have them turned in by noon monday. All of the games i pick will be games played tuesday thru saturday.
Pick'em Week 1 and the Pick'em Rules, threads have now been posted, They are "Sticky's"