Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bulls 88 - Lakers 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rose with the game winner

:biggrin: :Cheerlead :Thumbs: TongueirateSho :1: :rockon: :Clap:
IMO the Bulls will be even better this year with the addition of Rip Hamilton. I also think that Noah looks better in his mid-range game, and that second year center (Azik?) will be a better contributor now that he has experience under his belt.

I thought the Lakers also looked very sound on the defensive end. Mike Brown is known for his expertise in defense and you can tell by how the lakers played. I thought they looked pretty solid in that area. Honestly, this game was the Lakers' to lose in the end. They led 85-79 and Pau Gasol and Josh McRoberts both missed two free throws each. Rose hit a difficult shot to give the Bulls the lead with 5 seconds left. Kobe drove the lane in the end but had his last second shot rejected that he took in a swarm of Bulls defenders.
Bulls found a way to win even though they played terrible offense in the second half. Rose comes up clutch, as does Luol Deng with two huge plays on defense.
Doesn't get any better than seeing Kobe getting stuffed on his game winning shot attempt!!
itzAmazing Wrote:Bulls found a way to win even though they played terrible offense in the second half. Rose comes up clutch, as does Luol Deng with two huge plays on defense.

Deng was HUGE for the Bulls tonight!
Besides the turnovers Kobe played great. Look like he had an extra bounce in his step. Now on the last play; I don't care who you are, when you get tripled team, pass the ball, lol.
Granted he was playing with a few scrandies, I wouldn't trust them either.
Dwight Howard couldn't come to LA sooner.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYNfx3ywkJ3VvbvlkSOZv...1eJ3pvOSHw]

Great picture. I hate the Lakers. haha :betterthanexpected:
Love it! DRose with the winner. I know these games really don't mean too much; but I just love beating the Lakers!!
A tough loss for the Lakers after pretty much leading much of the game. Have appreciated the career of Kobe over the past couple of years. You don't see the explosiveness of the Kobe in recent years as evident of the last play of the game.

The Bulls going to be a tough out come playoff time. Deng played well and what a block on the last play of the game to seal the win for the Bulls.
I am so happy that the Lakers put the ball into their "Star's" hand in the last two possesions of the game!
I wish the Lakers would have won this game. Now the Lakers will be mad and fired up when they play the Kings tonight.
LWC Wrote:I wish the Lakers would have won this game. Now the Lakers will be mad and fired up when they play the Kings tonight.

No, they'll probably get be again! D Cuz should dominate!
Big win for the Bulls, they had lost I think the last five times they had played in LA. Rose seems very focused and Rip Hamilton, if he keeps his ego in check, could be a great fit for Chicago and give them a wealth of playoff experience that could help them get over the hump this year. Not a lot of teams out there that have as much talent at every position as the Bulls do, could really give the Heat a serious challenge this year.
Dont even want to hear about Kobe being clutch anymore..
He clutched a big bird in his mouth the other night...
He plainly went to the goal and he had a clear shot I mean cmon..
HE IS THE FADEWAYA KING RIGHT??

I mean damn really.. I thought he was going to pull it off and Im the biggest Laker hater ever, terrible.. Kobe has lost his company and he needs some drank in his cup.

Shoulda took that mid range jumper Kobe homo.. Sorry but your still gay, good job.
That intelligent post has brightened my day.
Ballers Wrote:Dont even want to hear about Kobe being clutch anymore..
He clutched a big bird in his mouth the other night...
He plainly went to the goal and he had a clear shot I mean cmon..
HE IS THE FADEWAYA KING RIGHT??

I mean damn really.. I thought he was going to pull it off and Im the biggest Laker hater ever, terrible.. Kobe has lost his company and he needs some drank in his cup.

Shoulda took that mid range jumper Kobe homo.. Sorry but your still gay, good job.

Well, my boy tells it like it is. It's like I think it, and Ballers says it! It's like we are one and the same!!!