Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christmas Message from the Wideshow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you are enjoying this special day. Whether you watch basketball, go out and enjoy the warm weather, or eat to your heart's content - do SOMETHING to get out and enjoy this great day. Glad to have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior - it's definitely a great feeling. I definitely should do a better job living the life he wants us to live, but I am thankful for all he did. What a great, beautiful day outside to celebrate the birth of our savior.

I'm thankful to be able to get on here and post with you guys. It's such a joy to be able to get on here and discuss sports on a FREE website with very knowledgeable and personable people. As I look through this general discussion form, it's a blessing to see how everybody is always so supportive of each other and always offering prayers and any form of help possible when times get tough. This free website isn't just a bunch of people getting on to discuss sports - it's a family. And that's special.

Have a Merry Christmas guys, and I hope you enjoy this special day.
^ Great post my friend, and I can concur with every bit of it. I praise god for giving me this day to rejoice the birth of Christ as the reminder for why this day is so wonderful. God bless you, and god bless all of our BGR family!
Thank you Dusty!
Pretty cool Wideshow!
Very good Post
Best post you have ever made! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!