Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stupid Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get the mini avitars? Mine would be WVU, Steelers, Pirates, Penquins, and Lakers.
Click up above the tabs where it says "Kentucky Sports Forum- Bluegrass Rivals". Click on that, and it will take you to the home page. On the home page, you may have to scroll down a little bit, but on the right side you will see a "CONTENT" box with a bunch of options. One of those options are "MY TEAMS". You can pick them from there. Hope this helps.
Thanks TideHoss!!!
^ Thanks Tidehoss, good explanation
Neery, there is no such thing as stupid questions. Only stupid people.

Just kidding buddy. You're a legend. Merry Christmas.
Nice NFL team!!
Spud6 Wrote:Nice NFL team!!

Spud, I have been a Steeler fan and Pirate fan for 40+ years.
^Good shape!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Spud, I have been a Steeler fan and Pirate fan for 40+ years.

Wow, i hate you even more now.
Hate, that is a awfully strong word mane.

Good job Dan-O.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Spud, I have been a Steeler fan and Pirate fan for 40+ years.

To be a Steeler fan is pretty easy given how much they win...but to like the Pirates too...you're a true fan Neery!
daneer you still a n00b, its ok.
Above me, another dumb one. Big Grin
^Your a bigger n00b than daneer, at least he knows what hes doing on the site now Wink
Ballers, you're so stupid that when I said "let's kill some time in the post padding thread" you went to your room and tried to stab a clock. Big Grin