Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals 23 - Cardinals 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER ARI CIN
FG 10:58 Mike Nugent 24 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 5 plays, 17 yds, 1:59
0 3
TD 6:31 Jermaine Gresham 11 Yard Pass From Andy Dalton (Mike Nugent Kick is Good)
Drive info: 5 plays, 49 yds, 2:35
0 10
SECOND QUARTER ARI CIN
TD 2:54 Jerome Simpson 19 Yard Pass From Andy Dalton (Mike Nugent Kick is Good)
Drive info: 8 plays, 58 yds, 3:50
0 17
FG 0:04 Mike Nugent 41 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 6 plays, 36 yds, 1:47
0 20
THIRD QUARTER ARI CIN
FG 3:19 Mike Nugent 32 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 8 plays, 48 yds, 3:51
0 23
FOURTH QUARTER ARI CIN
TD 11:34 Larry Fitzgerald 30 Yard Pass From John Skelton (Jay Feely Kick is Good)
Drive info: 9 plays, 61 yds, 2:52
7 23
TD 7:45 Jeff King 2 Yard Pass From John Skelton (John Skelton Run For Two-Point Conversion is No Good)
Drive info: 4 plays, 39 yds, 1:40
13 23
FG 3:20 Jay Feely 29 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 8 plays, 68 yds, 2:56
16 23
One of the best TD's you will ever see

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d8...me-Simpson
:zzz:
^ Say what you want - the Bengals are in contention to make the playoffs provided they win next week.

Regardless of what happens - this team is 7 wins ahead of where I predicted them to be. I really hope they continue to progress over the next few seasons and everybody keeps their head on their shoulders.
^
To bad the got the Ravens next week.
You have to admit while Baltimore has struggled against lesser teams, they absoloutly play there asses off against Pitt and Cincy.
^

The Ravens are a tough out any night. They will be hard enough as it is, but I would rather us play them than play the Steelers who always seem to win the big one. I don't know the exact numbers, but I would say that our luck has been pretty good against the Ravens the past few years. They have already beat us once this season though, so hopefully that luck plays in to this game.

On another note, if the Bengals win that means three teams from the AFC North will be in the playoffs. Very impressive.
Stardust Wrote:One of the best TD's you will ever see

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d8...me-Simpson
I agree. My 9y/o has been talking about this play all day long. Best TD I have ever seen.
That TD was sick.
Was at the game and I almost spilled my beer watching Simpson's touchdown. That should be the number 1 play on sportscenter top 10. that's the 2nd most exciting play i've seen since i've been a season ticket holder. number 1 is still the stokley catch for denver

it's ridiculous that the Bengals are in playoff contention and they're not playing in front of a good sized crowd. the bengals can clinch a playoff spot next week against a division rival and i think that game will be blacked out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
To bad the got the Ravens next week.
You have to admit while Baltimore has struggled against lesser teams, they absoloutly play there asses off against Pitt and Cincy.

I absolutely love this. If the Bengals lose, then you can just sit back and say that things happened they way they were supposed to happen. But deep down, you know you are running scared. You know if the Bengals beat the Ravens, you will bury your head in so much shame you just may have to leave BGR for the rest of your life. But don't worry my friend, I will NOT be the one to rub it in and be one insensitive to your hurt feelings of embarassment.....
[Image: YEAH_RIGHT.jpg]
Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:I absolutely love this. If the Bengals lose, then you can just sit back and say that things happened they way they were supposed to happen. But deep down, you know you are running scared. You know if the Bengals beat the Ravens, you will bury your head in so much shame you just may have to leave BGR for the rest of your life. But don't worry my friend, I will NOT be the one to rub it in and be one insensitive to your hurt feelings of embarassment.....
[Image: YEAH_RIGHT.jpg]
Confusednicker:

LOL, funny thing is, lets say a miracle happens and the Bungles do win (yeah right) then that just means theres a great chance youll have to turn around and come to Baltimore next week.

Im not running scared, deep down im wondering...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH63I_S_RDK7k0fgNqw5Y...mxs1K0AULw]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL, funny thing is, lets say a miracle happens and the Bungles do win (yeah right) then that just means theres a great chance youll have to turn around and come to Baltimore next week.

Im not running scared, deep down im wondering...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH63I_S_RDK7k0fgNqw5Y...mxs1K0AULw]

Cool, that means TWO straight wins for the Bengals, should be three this season, but Ravens got LUCKY in the first game, and the Ravens fans KNOW it!!!!!:biggrin:
^
We shall see old friend.
Ravens may shut out the bungles next week.
^
Glad to see there teaching there players cheerleading skills because they sure dont know how to teach football.
Also glad to see this guy is getting a head start on cheering because with the way the things are run in cincy, they might not even have a team come next year.

Jut curious, will all of you still root for the bungles when they move the team to LA or Orlando or something?
^ They are going to celebrate "like its 1999" next week as they out-cheer the Ravens to a 14 point win!
Pages: 1 2