Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which NFL team comes out with the best players in FA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which NFL team comes out with the best players in Free Agency starting Mar 3,2006?
i think that the dolphins will make out best in free agency this year. they have been talking about getting drew brees and possibly edgerrin james!
I think the Dolphins will have the best if they can manage to sign Drew Brees. They went 9-7 (1 game out of the division lead) last season with a very sub-par QB. A good QB will be able to come in behind the running of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams (if he doesn't get suspended again), throw to Chris Chambers and make this an instant playoff team and playoff threat.

I wouldn't think that they would try to get Edgerrin James. They already have 2 good running backs (1 if Ricky is suspended). It would be pointless to pay the big dollars for James after spending a #2 pick on Ronnie Brown last season who has done very well thus far.

If they could sign another big time WR, possibly Eric Moulds who is unhappy with his situation in Buffalo, to offset Chris Chambers and spread the field for the running game, they would just get more dangerous. Not to mention they had a great pass receiving TE already in Randy McMichael.

Check out this possible starting lineup on offensive of skill positions:

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Ronnie Brown
RB: Ricky Williams
TE: Randy McMichael
WR: Chris Chambers
WR: Eric Moulds

That's a whole lot of dangerous personel to contend with.
I do not know for sure who will come out best. The Dolphins will only if Ricky Williams can stay clean and playing.
dallas could get drew brees they have talked about it
One I think is being over looked is Jamal Lewis in Carolina. I know he had an off year but I think Lewis and Carolina would be a great fit with their power running styles.
Id say the team in general that should come out with teh best players would be the carolina panthers cause if im not mistaken they have over 20 mil to work with!