Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sibling Cheerleaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who all has siblings on their squads. Me and my sister both cheered but she was 4 years behind so we didnt get to cheer on the same squad.

Do you like cheering with your sister/brother?
:Cheerlead My twin daughters both cheer for Dorton. One is a little better than the other one-however-the other one is a better basketball player. They are always going around the house saying"NO, NO, NO, thats not the way you do it." It's kinda comical if you ask me. They are each others worst critics.
yeah i cheered with my sister its fun but if you are weak in one area she'll help you and if your strong in another you'll help her
but sometimes you fight a little because then cheerleading becomes personal but you like having your siblings around and if your not doing different things its easy for your parents
My sister and I are 3 years apart. Right now I'm a junior & she is in 8th grade. We’ve cheered together in grade school when we were little. She cheers for the middle school & I still find her my worst critic. I could be trying to show her something I learned that day & she points out everything I could have possibly done wrong. My sisters a good cheerleader and I’m almost positive she'll make my squad next year and even though she aggravates me, I know she also brings out the best in me!:High5:
My sister and I are 15 months apart. I am a sophomore and she is a junior. We have cheered together for 2 years. Sometimes it is fun....but as all sisters do ...we argue some..But overall it is good because you help eachother out