Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Virginia’s Murray Arrested on Marijuana Possession
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
West Virginia junior center Aaric Murray was arrested Thursday morning in Philadelphia on a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession, Philadelphia police confirmed to SNY.tv.

“He was arrested today on the 1700 block of South 20th St.,” Officer Jillian Russell said by phone.

Officer Russell said that as of Thursday afternoon, the 6-foot-10 Murray, 22, was still being “processed.” Officer Tanya Little added that “he was most likely in jail.”

“I’ve been alerted about the situation and the matter will be handled internally,” Mountaineers coach Bob Huggins said in a statement.

Murray transferred from La Salle and must sit out this season due to NCAA regulations.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/12/22/west-...ossession/
Lol
It's just pot. Who gives a shit, legalize it already.
Oh man............

Poor Neery...........
"I was gonna go to school, but then i got high"
^
LOL, i havent heard that in forever.
neer, what's upppppp?
Man! He was suppose to learn from jones, always leave te scene an never get caught!
I Thought Pot was the State Crop in West Virginia, but I guess they found that it had side affects on their population, and I'm confident, we don't want to see any more of these:

[Image: siamese-hillbillies-playing-banjo.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:I Thought Pot was the State Crop in West Virginia, but I guess they found that it had side affects on their population, and I'm confident, we don't want to see any more of these:

lol
Marijuana

And a basketball player seems to be the sad norm.
All I know is that he was sitting this year, but I look for Huggy to send him bye bye.
The Bob Thuggins legacy lives on.
Stardust Wrote:I Thought Pot was the State Crop in West Virginia, but I guess they found that it had side affects on their population, and I'm confident, we don't want to see any more of these:

lol. This picture is the norm for WV fans.